No announcement yet.

Yas Marina Circuit - Track Day - 27th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

lutfi said it all
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

You people should update the thread title and everything to make it easy for members who dont know about it, the title still says 27th Feb

Comment

can i do that being the thread creator ?
        Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
        Majeed Photography

Comment

Originally posted by elchemor View Post
          can i do that being the thread creator ?
          Let me know the title you want to change and ill do it for you, or any admin/moderator can even do it..

Comment

i think lets wait till the end of the day and will post a new thread with the event ,, including some pictures and reviews ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.303 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

So brothers, any pictures of the track day on 12th?

Comment

An awesome evening at the track :)

lutfy as usual owned the track :D....that e36 M3 is mental!!! and so is the driver ;)
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.303 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Wazif
                  An awesome evening at the track :)

lutfy as usual owned the track :D....that e36 M3 is mental!!! and so is the driver ;)
                  I totally agree! I was IN this car for 30 minutes. Lutfy drives as it should be. His race lines are perfect! The car grips like hell!

Comment

Working...
                  X