Yas Marina Circuit - Track Day - 27th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks dude, i shall meet him at the track

BTW anyone has castrol 10W 60 edge sport?

i have a leak from the tap, and will need top-up...

damn today is Friday and nowhere is open...

Comment

I have some dude ,, i think about a liter ,, i will bring it with me ... ;) ..but if you need more than that .. i can take you to Sharjah today and you will find as much as you want there ...

what time are you planning to move Hassan .. ? , i will call Yas tomorrow morning to see if there is still a spot for me ,, i will participate :) .. if not ..then I'm coming with you Hassan

Comment

thanks man, i am calling u now...

Comment

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
          i will call Yas tomorrow morning to see if there is still a spot for me ,, i will participate :) .. if not ..then I'm coming with you Hassan
          that's the spirit ;)
          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
          Majeed Photography

Comment

I'm here in yas circuit
            There is free spots ;)
            Brb , starting soon
            sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

i will call them and book for the afternoon session ... see you there then .. thanks for the info .

Comment

The weather is terrible , take care bro, leave very early
                sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Best timing : 3:00:98
                  ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Well one Russian driver had the worst accident in YAS Circuit so far when he flipped his 350Z over the barrier opposite to the hairpin after the longest straight in the GP circuit. We had done 4 laps in the first afternoon session when the accident happened. Whether he braked that too late or he basically cooked his brake fluid is unknown. But the YAS staff has shown full control and composure, thumbsup.

The worst part about it is comforting the man's wife who had no idea it was her hubby. The guy was rushed to the hospital for a general checkup. Hoping he's ok. We got credits for the next track day on the 12th of March.

Such is racing...
                    Last edited by Ayham; 27-02-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I hope he's fine.....
                      Why do I always miss the action ?...
                      Next time ill take the afternoon session
                      sigpic

Comment

Well..****** weather...but still fun...

It was my first session on the Yas Marina circuit and actually the first time on the Track with the e36 M3....

Al Suwaidi... you didnt filmed..did you? As we had a lot of fun....;)

Btw.. what are the engine mods on your 335 or is it stock?
                        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                        Dubai Investment Park 2
                        The Curve Building Complex
                        Warehouse No.1
                        P.O Box 28638
                        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                        Office: +97148830851
                        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

I didn't film anything
                          I don't have the camera mount
                          About the mods, I have aa intercooler , dinan oil cooler , and viezu reprogramming
                          And the resualts was : much better cooling system, no difference with viezu, I'm sure there is some mistake...
                          Before the chip tuning , my 1/4 mile was 14.8 , after tuning , I've got 14.4-.5
                          Ill check what's going on with my car
                          sigpic

Comment

man was that u???

i did not know it seriously... Franz was driving the car at the second session, i witnessed the nice competion between u guys. it took a while for Franz to make u disappear from the rear mirror.

at the straights you were definitely faster, however i would expect something more from such a setup. note that my car has only chip tuning (not sure either :))

anyways see u next time!

Comment

BTW about the day

except th weather everything had been perfect till the accident happened

i hope, insha Allah he is gonna be ok

and i just wanna say something

E36 M3...helps supercar owners getting embarresed

guys...

u should have seen Lutfy while raping the lambos, ferraris, etc :rofl2:

and also me when leaving all those porsches behind :shisha:

i will get my semi-slicks next week thanks to Lutfy, i hope next time it is gonnaq be a blast!
                              Last edited by pathfinder; 27-02-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

:p yeah it was me , next time I need semi-sliks
                                + I have to check on my car, there is something not right about it....
                                Hope we will meet next track day guys ;)
                                It was amaaazing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X