No announcement yet.

Yas Marina Circuit - Track Day - 27th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BB 8320 : BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.182 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

As Ayham said , so slicks no fun ,I can imagine myself cruising on the track with my cheap korean tires :)

Comment

trust me thats no true !
      last time i went with my normal tires to dubai autodrome ! and damn man, it was SUPER FUN !
      after all, its how u drive on the track, u don't really have to drive as if ur gonna win anything ! just take it easy and have fun with ur car, and believe me, its more fun then being a passenger :-)
      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
      Majeed Photography

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BB 8320 : BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.182 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Ok khalas , I'm in with u guys , did u already book or the booking is not yet open ?

Comment

i did book last week !
          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
          Majeed Photography

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Fun on an open track is when you shave off seconds lap after lap :) this means precise implemntation of racing theory, which involves both the racer and his racer..

If the purpose is to scoop around the track then korean tires are ok, especially when a first timer :)

Comment

i can imagine myself pooling over from the second lap because of understeer or brakes issues .. anyway ..we will discuss it during the coming few days together Ayham ..

Comment

dude

if u use the straigths to go fast, then u will have break issues

u need to take the chance to cool ur brakes down at those areas

otherwise, sure u will have break issues, ur car does not have race setup

however, still good for fun

imo...

Comment

If falcons prepare my car by then, im in....
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    If falcons prepare my car by then, im in....
                    if nabooda gives us the missing parts it will be my pleasure... :cry:

Comment

Am in!

Comment

cant make it unfortunately i"ll be up in the skies when u guys will be burnin rubber on the track :(
                        sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I would trade with you captain!! Converting from thrust to hp, what's your jet engines power output??? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

I would trade with you captain!! Converting from thrust to hp, what's your jet engines power output??? :D
                            boss thats a question that needs us to have a sheesha and a talk!!! :)
                            basically conversion from thrust to hp is not as easy as convertin nm to km for exp coz a lot of parameters hav to be taken into account like the spd of the a/c at a 't' time the thrust actually used etc
                            basically so as to give ya an answer our engines produce 25000lb of thrust which equals XX 000 of hp depenting on those parameters we were talkin about!!!!
                            HOPE ur satisfied BOSS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
                              boss thats a question that needs us to have a sheesha and a talk!!! :)
                              basically conversion from thrust to hp is not as easy as convertin nm to km for exp coz a lot of parameters hav to be taken into account like the spd of the a/c at a 't' time the thrust actually used etc
                              basically so as to give ya an answer our engines produce 25000lb of thrust which equals XX 000 of hp depenting on those parameters we were talkin about!!!!
                              HOPE ur satisfied BOSS
                              I'm sure , if you do some tuning to your A/C like Race filters - exhausts - some ECU remap - and some heavy duty flywheel and clutch , you will gain some lb's ... :rofl2: ,

Comment

back to topic ,, who is participating in this activity ? :)

Comment

Working...
                                X