• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, he got an earful tonight!! hahahaha :D

Comment

:bricks:
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

How would you compare your GT3 to Irfan's?

Comment

His is well driven :D :D

His suspension settings are hardcore race settings (non drivable on the street), fully stripped interior, BBS rims, RS CF wing and many other toys

But my car is one second slower than Mohd Al qubaisis's 997 GT3 RS in the practice sessions, I was running stock tires and he was running semi slicks, im sure he wasnt pushing that hard though :p
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

:bricks:
            some classes have 1 cars in them... is this a joke? already won their classes? how does this work?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              some classes have 1 cars in them... is this a joke? already won their classes? how does this work?

If you are the only one in your class you win your class :D but usually it starts like this and more people start showing up, I know for a fact that there are at least 3 more in my class, but if you win your class with less than 3 entrees in the class no trophy.

I guess you deserve to win your class for puting in te effort and trying while others dont ;)
              Meskovic

Comment

Working...
              X