• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now!!!!

:D

Just make sure you register before the event gets fully booked
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Could somebody sign my name??

Comment

guys!
        have a query!

I have a valid Temporary lisence (shj) thats because im on visit visa . .

would that be a problem ??
        I dont think it should be right?

lemme know asap so i can register myself
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

^^ Ayham Done, you've got mail!

Hiten,

Shouldnt be a problem
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

cool! i'm in then!
            now! how do i sign in? call mary jane?
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

I've got out-of-office mail!!

Shouldn't be a problem...See you at ring side.

Comment

I'm in! Just registered!
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/genera...spx?ekfrm=7642
                  Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    I've got out-of-office mail!!

Shouldn't be a problem...See you at ring side.

Dont worry, you are registered

You are welcome!
                    Meskovic

Comment

This SUCKS!:banghead: I want to track my car as well but won't be able to!

there had better be some more track days coming up soon! I'll take the day off from now

Good luck guys... floor it for the cup!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

^ Report Sick :D :D
                        Meskovic

Comment

I've already planned on reporting sick on Thursday cause I'm travelling to Amman, hehe... Abu shreek I've thought of everything!
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Was looking forward to it Ahmad....There's always a next time ;)

Comment

ahad are you talking on wed.. event or thursday?

Comment

^^ Somebody has had one too many drinks tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                                X