Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bushings replacement programme almost done. (DONE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    No one can :spank: our President :nono:
    Apparently Shakil can! And Cousin Bruno!! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
      Congrats boss !

Psycho Mantis is living upto her name !!
      Let's hope the driver is as good :)

Comment

what shoes will she be wearing?
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Pirelli PZero A + Pirelli Dragon

Comment

i can spank you all day long cousin... haha...

is she done or not yet?

Comment

I'm off to bring her back today afternoon.....Can't wait!

Comment

Good luck dude... let us know what she feels like :)
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Give us your feedback once you get it Ayham..

Comment

Alright....

Just got home from X Service Centre after I picked up my car. It went under the scalp for the past 10 days, and let me tell you that it was WORTH IT!

Before I go on, I want to thank Shakil for his patience with my PITA demands and parts, and for hooking me up with a rate that can be least described by saying it was below my expectations! Hat's off Sir...

The car now has new monoball TMS racing rear trainling arms bushings (RTABs) (http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html..._ID=TSU9980020) and the OEM upper & lower RTABs (http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...ID=33326775551). The reason these had to be changed is that I could never put power down upon exiting corners, the result was always an uncertain oversteer that made the car impossible to drive aggresively. The reason is that the OEM rubber bushings are designed TO FAIL every 40K km or so, much less when the car is raced. When they detoriarate the rear alignment basically exists only on the alignment shop print out paper! Not anymore :D

The car still oversteers, IF you want to, but it's so sharp and defined now you can make wonders with it. But if you're in track-mode, the rear end is finally following the front and it's just very composed and grip level is staggering.

This was the biggest chunck of the programme, it took a while cuz it envolved welding in the rear arm section. After that the subframe received new OEM subframe bushings, add them to the guibo, central bearing, engine and tranny mounts fitted 2 weeks ago at *** and the car is finally rattle/play free. A notch better than showroom condition considering the UUC stainless steel lines that proved themselves in RLC R3

The rest of it was the regular procedure; SMG bleeding and GT1 diagnostic to make sure everything is tight. The car is finally the way I want it, minus the GC custom coilover kit coming soon.

Thanks everybody for reading and thanks to X Service Centre crew.

P.S: As a bonus, I got a joy ride in a certain HPF Turbo E46 M3!! :D Eat your hearts out....

Comment

Great news bro! cant wait to see the results on friday! mabrook :)
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thats a great news Ayham :)
                        BTW you shouldnt have mentioned about the HPF Turbo :cry:

Comment

great news man :)

and about that HPF M3, you need to tell us more on friday!

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

We'll see how they behave under racing conditions. Hopefully I'll adjust as quickly to them..

That HPF M3 was MENTAL!!! No traction even in 4th gear....

Comment

Got the Pirellis Ayham or not yet ?

Comment

Will try the Dragons this round although they're not in the best of shapes. Just want to see how much improvement the bushings would single handedly do.

Comment

Working...
                                X