Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bushings replacement programme almost done. (DONE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushings replacement programme almost done. (DONE!)

So the car is at X Service for the rest of the bushings replacement program, so far these have been replaced:

- Engine mounts
    - Tranny mounts
    - FCAB replaced with Powerflex units
    - Guibo

X Service have got their hands busy with these:

- TMS monoball upper RTAB
    - OEM lower RTABs
    - OEM subframe bushings

The car should finally be composed on tight tracks instead of being all over the track at the slightest pedal flick....Fingers crossed, I'll keep everybody in the loop ;)

Ayham, what about the tires ?

Comment

Sounds great mate! Next time we all meet up, i'm going to wait til you're not watching and then quickly change my rims for yours, put your stickers on my car and then drive off in yours! :evil::dangerous:
      theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
      Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
      Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
      Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
        Sounds great mate! Next time we all meet up, i'm going to wait til you're not watching and then quickly change my rims for yours, put your stickers on my car and then drive off in yours! :evil::dangerous:
        loool this gave me a good laugh

those TMS monoball upper RTAB cost us an arm and a leg, would appreciate a feedback on them.

Comment

They did indeed...

The car is off to Pirelli straight from X for a new set of rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
            You forgot about the exhaust :ohthedrama:

Comment

Cant wait to see the results!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Basel's PS Chip has put so much power in the car it's like driving a grenade. Totally worth the money, which is cheaper than any other tuner btw.

Comment

Keep us updated with whatever comes across your way, the tires too please..

Comment

Got a call from X Service Centre that they're about to take the car for their check spin...Shakeel wasn't particularly happy about having to install the monoball bushings, hahaha but they're in now :rofl:

Hat's off to the X crew...They always hook us up! Can't wait to drive her again with the new Pirellis!!

Comment

congrats man ... up date us with results

Comment

Thats a great news Ayham :clap: Now get those Pirellis and tell us how it feels..

Comment

yeah Shaquile didn't seem happy at all when I was talking to him...

wanted to :spank: our president... shame on him!!! hehe
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                            yeah Shaquile didn't seem happy at all when I was talking to him...

wanted to :spank: our president... shame on him!!! hehe
                            No one can :spank: our President :nono:

Comment

Congrats boss !

Psycho Mantis is living upto her name !!
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                              X