No announcement yet.

Help with the choice plss..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ACS Rims Look $hitty Without The Rest Of the ACS Kit!
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Unfortunately the rims are from the 99% replicas as Ayham said:bricks:
      It is motorsport, but all the four are same width, and really they don't look or feel replica...!!

I have went to a tour in Mussafa7 in abudhabi in search of rims, but the trip was not useful.

Today, I had another tour in shj, I found a car with the18" rim of my dreams (black e36 attached), but I called the owner of the car and he said he got from states, and he wants to sell it for 6000 AED..!!!

then I found the AC rim but the concave one in a surprising good condition (attached)
      Attached Files
      M 'nM=my initials, charges with :///M:power, even not driving one..
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
      e36 328i vert, e46 323 ci
      Older rides: colt '95, punto '03, astra coupe '00

Comment

i have the same rims wich is on the black e36 on my e36 but 16" its name BBS i dont like it at all am thinking to go to 17"
        sigpic

Comment

wait wait... is that a single lug rim?! :dunno:

Comment

yes bruno.. it is
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Comment

For 6K and assuming they're not bent it's a good price. Them rims are mostly magnesium alloy built up to racing specs by BBS. They're rare as cryptonite!

Comment

At last, got my new rims..!!

thanks for all the support you all guys gave me in my choice,
                below are the photos of the new rim installed,
                it is 18" BBS
                The last two images, are after photoshop mods done by a friend..
                Attached Files

Comment

mabroooouk man, its look amazing

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

BBS ! Good choice

Comment

i hate this rims i was having 16" tow dayes before i changed to acchnaizer

but its looking cooool 18" on ur car

mabroook
                      sigpic

Comment

Those one of the best looking BBSs on the E36s !! :drool:
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

congrats. bro

Comment

:E30Cabrio:
                            thanks guys.. am really happy with the rims.. and it was really surprising that I got them.

After many and many searching tours, i became really desperate and decided to get a good rim for now, till i find my dream BBS rims,
                            I was going to the shop to buy a totally different rim (the old one that was on Eyad's car 17") and suddenly i stopped infront of another shop, to find my dream.. it was really amazing feeling that day. :trophy:

Waiting Hafeet drive for some great PROFESSIONAL photos

Next steps are applying the photoshop mods (lowering springs and M3 front bumper)

Comment

Originally posted by xplod55 View Post
                              Next steps are applying the photoshop mods (lowering springs and M3 front bumper)
                              Today i got my rear :///M: bumper installed on mine ride tomorrow inshallah i will got the front one :yuhoo: :yuhoo: :yuhoo:
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats bro..
                                did you get the original used OR new taiwan..??

Comment

Working...
                                X