Help with the choice plss..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with the choice plss..

I have gone last night in a tour in sharjah industrial area hunting rims, and here is what I found till now;

:help:
    1. I need your help in the choice :hmm:(of the available list, i will search again)

2. I need your help with the dimensions for the tyres that fits my car in case of 18" and 17", as it is very rare to find 18" that fits my car. As every shop tells me a different dimension, and i have no clue.

I need to do this change of rims asap (before our event at hafeet, to get better pics ;) :photos:
    Attached Files
    M 'nM=my initials, charges with :///M:power, even not driving one..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    e36 328i vert, e46 323 ci
    Older rides: colt '95, punto '03, astra coupe '00

i know where to find some e36 M3 motorsports rims in sharjah if you want. IMHO this is the best looking rim on an e36.

Comment

do u have a pic plsss, or should i go directly..
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Comment

Contact "Lutfy" to buy his mint condition Type II M3 rims!! Don't buy knock offs or wrong offset rims....I'll kill you myself :bow:

Comment

+1

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Don't go with any of those replica rims....

Here's Lutfy's thread : http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3191
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

guys, I have took your advice from before about the rims, and I will never put any replica rims.
              My tour yesterday was to ask about the original BMW rims, and the ones that I have attached are original NOT replicas.

For the M3 rims (attached), they are good but they are not the best (in my opinion from the looks side)

My best rim, which I hope to find is the one on the silver e36 (pic attached), I think it is the CSL version.

From the ones I have found in sharjah, I prefer the one carried by the man in the pic. How can I make sure that it is the right offset??
              Attached Files

Comment

They aren't the best choice IMO. AND correct offsets are found on rims "specifically" made for a given car, no way around it. Unless you want to play with spacers and lowering.

The M3 rims WILL set your car apart; honest, educated advice. :)

Comment

well it's all about taste in the end, but the original E36 M3 rims are a perfect match for your ride..

to make sure they're the right offset you have to search online for the original E36 offset (also mentioned on the back of your rims) and look for something similar.. front offsets might be different from rear offset if the rim width is different.

ohh & btw you have to select the right width & the right tyre sizes (width & overall height).

not an easy exercise, do your research before changing anything :)

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I need to buy the one on photo 007, what's the size of it? I need 18 inch

Comment

For E36, I see the BBS design matches it 100%.

What's the shop phone number please? or name? I need urgent single RIM as in photo 007 to fit tire 18/40/235

Comment

mine for sale 17" OEM :) with new tires ....im changing them to 18"
                        check this thread
                        www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3238

sorry coz i was planning to put a new thread on saturday after i install the 18" but its my chance here if its ok

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

eoudeh so active in this forum masha Allah!! Good luck with the sale

Comment

thnax bisho :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Hey all, lets reply one by one

Bisho, I agree with you on the BBS, but I spotted none till now.
                              unfortunately I don't know the shop name or number, but I can tell where it is. From sharjah city center on your right side, go right towards the industrial area. this road have clifford, at the signal go right, the shop is the first one on the right.

Eyad, It would be great to take yours at least I will be sure it has no serious problems, but two problems 1. I guess I will need different tyre size (lower). 2. the price is much higher than the ones in the shops, plus that the shops will trade in my rims too. but thanks for the offer and I will contact you if I may take the rims only.

Ayham, I am very embarassed from my ignorance, but what is meant exactly by offset, because I understand it is the width of the wheel which seems to be wrong understanding..

Comment

Working...
                              X