No announcement yet.

Seeking for 20'' wheels & Tires for my E92 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure bro, let us know if you need any info/help.. you have to be very careful in selecting the right rim/tire sizes and specially the offset :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Before you finalize your order, give us a peak on the specs and colors so that we can help you assure it's the correct selection..

Comment

It seems that I am always cursed with my bad luck..........
        I contacted Tire Rack and BBS mother branch and both of them informed me that the LM-R is out of stock and already back ordered :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
        Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
        BMW E92 335i Coupe 2007: Stock
        BMW E92 M3 Coupe 2008: Upgraded to 460 HP
        BMW E64 650i Convertible 2009: Stock
        BMW E64 M6 Convertible 2008: Upgraded to 570 HP
        Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

Hey guys..I finally made up my mind and purchased this 20'' HRE with Charcoal Finish and Polished / Chrome Lip.

FA 9.0x20
          RA 10.5x20

Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
          Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

Great Choice Mate !
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post

Great Choice Mate !
              Thanks dude:yuhoo:

Monsters History:

Comment

congrats for the rims when will you get them?

any plans for a set of coilovers or at least springs? it might look a bit awkward with 20s without lowering..

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  congrats for the rims when will you get them?

any plans for a set of coilovers or at least springs? it might look a bit awkward with 20s without lowering..
                  I will have them in a couple of weeks...

I already installed Eibach Lowering Springs few months back............don't look to the pic in my signature cause it was captured before installing the springs..:Checkflag::Checkflag::Checkflag:

Monsters History:

Comment

Ive seen those wheels on Omran's M3 and they look sick :drool:
                    You've made the right choice make sure you keep update us with some pics once they're installed :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      Ive seen those wheels on Omran's M3 and they look sick :drool:
                      You've made the right choice make sure you keep update us with some pics once they're installed :)
                      Omran wheels had the Black Matt finish but mine has the charcoal finish (titanium grey or gun metal as they say) and they vary in size as well.
                      Anyway, both finishes and sizes are very nice.
                      I will post some pics as soon as I install them...

Monsters History:

Comment

i saw omran's car on emirates rd while driving to the autodrome on friday.. wheels looked sick even in 19s, so i'm sure yours will look great in 20s!

i also prefer the gun-metal finish which shows a little more detail of the rims spokes

let us see them in person when installed, don't just disappear like you did a few months ago!

BMW history:

Comment

please send us the pictures once it is on your car.
                          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                          2006 Z4M - SOLD
                          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

i saw omran's car on emirates rd while driving to the autodrome on friday.. wheels looked sick even in 19s, so i'm sure yours will look great in 20s!

i also prefer the gun-metal finish which shows a little more detail of the rims spokes

let us see them in person when installed, don't just disappear like you did a few months ago!
                            Make sure that u will see them in person....
                            I disappeared because I went to KSA for a Business Trip and after that I took my annual leave...

Monsters History:

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
                              please send us the pictures once it is on your car.
                              Sure I will do....

Monsters History:

Comment

Omran's are 20"...

Comment

Working...
                                X