Seeking for 20'' wheels & Tires for my E92 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking for 20'' wheels & Tires for my E92 M3

Hey guys.....how is everybody doing these days??

I am looking for a new 20'' wheels for my car and I appreciate your inputs for the same...
    I need your suggestions also for the right place to purchase the wheels from..
    Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
    BMW E92 335i Coupe 2007: Stock
    BMW E92 M3 Coupe 2008: Upgraded to 460 HP
    BMW E64 650i Convertible 2009: Stock
    BMW E64 M6 Convertible 2008: Upgraded to 570 HP
    Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

let us know what style you prefer? any particular models styles that you like??

if you love black rims with polished lip then +1 to Omran's wheels :bow:

if you're looking for something else check out www.Tirerack.com & don't waste your time searching in the local market :thumbsdown:

those are a few to looks at :)

BBS:

on an E92 335 :bow:

OZ:

or maybe Hartge??

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Here are few of my favorites on ur M3....

1st, 2nd and last picture are my favorite!
      And I also like the CSL rims look on the E92 M3.
      Cheers!
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate your sincere inputs...
        Honestly, Omran's wheels looks very nice, their design is near to Hamann's a little bit which came to mind also to check them out.

The problem is that I can't order online cause I can't wait too much time (not even a week)..........I need something that is already available in UAE..........my tires are damaged already
        Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
        Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

Wheels are a huge investment..I'd wait for a couple of weeks to get the PERFECT rim. Nothing is worse than a set of rims you can't stand after the initial rush wears off....

Personally, I'd go with the BBS LM...Period!

Comment

Originally posted by abuelnil View Post
            The problem is that I can't order online cause I can't wait too much time (not even a week)..........I need something that is already available in UAE..........my tires are damaged already
            Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            Wheels are a huge investment..I'd wait for a couple of weeks to get the PERFECT rim. Nothing is worse than a set of rims you can't stand after the initial rush wears off....
            +1 to what Ayham said, wheels require a careful decision + research + opinions etc.. take your time with it!

but if you like Omran's rims check'em out, but don't forget to order a set of lowering springs (at least) so they work out nicely ;)

and maybe you can check Motorsport Wheels in Al Barsha (http://www.msw-me.com), they have BBS & OZ but don't know if you can find M3 spec in stock :dunno:

BMW history:

Comment

if i had an e92 m3 and wanted a decent set of rims i'll go for the BBS LMs or just get omran's rims they'll look nice

Comment

What do you guys think about Vossen Wheels!!!!

I Like the VVS094

http://www.vossenwheels.com

Monsters History:

Comment

Originally posted by abuelnil View Post
                  What do you guys think about Vossen Wheels!!!!

I Like the VVS094

http://www.vossenwheels.com
                  the VVS094 is nice but i don't know about their prices?? if it's anywhere near BBS LM or OZ Superleggera III then i'd stay away!

BMW history:

Comment

If you like the VVS094, u should like the last picture i posted! they look amaaazing! look at the back ones, concave! ;)
                    sigpic
                    Audi R8 - White / Blk
                    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

all i can say is hartGe....

Think before you act.

Comment

Hey guys, I have almost succeeded to get an HRE wheels direct from the US.
                        Wish me luck and thanks for your concerns and inputs.....

Monsters History:

Comment

Best of luck...

Keep us updated ! ;)
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Which one do you think!!!!!
                            Attached Files

Monsters History:

Comment

Why don't you try www.tirerack.com and see the car there? ;)
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current
                              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                              X