Evolve Re-Map group buy feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evolve View Post
    Hello everyone. The Sheesha is good here isn't it!
    Now Only if you came to Bahrain I'll show you good sheesha :shisha:
    EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
      Now Only if you came to Bahrain I'll show you good sheesha :shisha:
      Soon my friend :) You don't worry about that!

Comment

Soon my friend :) You don't worry about that!
        Cool Bro:D
        EURO 04 M3
        Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

btw.... I am here until 9th January. Mainly avoiding the cold chill in the UK!

If anyone wants to speak to me about tuning their car or general advice please do not hesitate to contact me. Sheesha is of course on you :)

Comment

btw.... I am here until 9th January. Mainly avoiding the cold chill in the UK!

If anyone wants to speak to me about tuning their car or general advice please do not hesitate to contact me. Sheesha is of course on you :)
            Sal Email me your local UAE number. if you dont have one just buy a pay as you go sim card.
            EURO 04 M3

Comment

is it still possible to add cars to the list ?
              ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by nima330ci View Post
                is it still possible to add cars to the list ?
                Me 2,please.

'?? E92 ///M3 cooming soon Inshallah
                '03 E46 ///M3 TiAg/ Black
                '99 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue/ black
                '94 E36 318i RED/Black(history)

I got my GoPro Camera:yippy:www.halfany.com Vbox on the way....

Comment

I am based at DAS most of the time during the day.

I can be contacted there.

If anyone wants their car tuned please just ask for me.

I do have alot of time during the day.

Will be tuning a very interesting E92 M3 on the dyno tommorrow.

Have already done 2 AlphaN V10's and one E46 M3 AlphaN conversion.

If anyone has questions, please do not hesitate to ask even here. For those that have seen me on other forums, I am very open (to an extent of course) about information and how things work.

Comment

Will swing by on saturday to DAS....would like to tune my e46 m3...wats the max i can get out of the engine?
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Will be tuning a very interesting E92 M3 on the dyno tommorrow.
                      :drool: Will also be passing by on Saturday..

Edit: I think Das would be closed on saturday for the Christmas Special / Controlled Chaos drift - I will make that on Thursday :)

Is it possible to get a tune for the M54 or not advisable Sal?
                      Last edited by Makaveli7; 20-12-2011, 02:35 PM.
                      sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                      Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                      Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                      Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                      Black 1986 E28 535i
                      Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                      Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                      Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Ahhh! yes, Xmas special drift...

Will wait for Evolve to respond if sat is good for a meeting... :)
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Ejaz, you still on holiday? Wanna take an overnight trip to Dubai and hook up with Sal?

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
                            Ejaz, you still on holiday? Wanna take an overnight trip to Dubai and hook up with Sal?
                            Hey bro,

I'll talk to you about it tonight.

Ejaz
                            EURO 04 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                              Will swing by on saturday to DAS....would like to tune my e46 m3...wats the max i can get out of the engine?
                              With a remap on it's own we consistently get 15-20hp accross the world on good fuel. This has been tested numerous times on dyno's. You can see on M3forum.net

The power really start building up after 4500rpm where the factory settings for the cams are a little advanced and ignition timing set quite low (of course, for poor quality fuels).
                              It's a noticeable difference.

To get way more power we would need to ideally fit SS step headers. Want more? Schrick CAMS. Then something like our evolve airbox and your upto around +45-50hp.

After that we can start pulling the cylinder heads and modifying them.

Usually most people are very happy with the extra bit of poke from our ECU remap. Not only does the power go up but overall the engine is much smoother and eager to rev.

We can apply shift lights to manual cars like the SMG's and apply the sport memory button function.

How far you want to go all depends upon you.

Comment

Saturday we are at a drift/track event.

Anyone is welcome there to meet DAS/Evolve.

Just come over and have a chat, talk about cars.

If anyone wants any work done then this can also be done there.

I am here all of next week too so again, I am sure those who want anything done can find the time.

I proper announcement of our presence in Dubai will be made in the next few days featuring our work and what we can offer the BMW community.

Comment

Working...
                                X