No announcement yet.

Evolve Re-Map group buy feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B sounds great. So are we going to pay for the cables? How much are they?
    '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
    '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
    '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
    '92 E36 325i Black
    History:
    '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
    '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
    '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
    '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

i dont know how to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
      and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by ///power View Post
        Plan B sounds great. So are we going to pay for the cables? How much are they?
        i paid 120 pounds for mine if my memory serves me right. but i will check and re-confirm don't take my price for granted. and if you are doing 2 cars it means you will need 2 cables. let me check i just dropped him an email.

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
        i dont know how to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        it's easy there is a user manual.

Comment

Do they tune the new VW Golf-R???... If they do then I'm in...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
          -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

I hope im not too late!
            E38 '98 750iL

Comment

i think you're very early... i see this happening sometime in 2013

Comment

Could you please see if its possible to do the M73 at a reasonable price?
                If so, ill just do a separate deal and get it over with

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  i think you're very early... i see this happening sometime in 2013
                  :bow:
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

yeah i'll check

Comment

from what i know, its anywhere between impossible to costing you your arms and legs to tune a M73

Comment

So?

I hear Sal is in Dubai right now. Is there another group mapping session going on?

Comment

Some cars were not compatible with any evolve products and there wasn't solid commitment from most of the members.

Either today or tomorrow I'm getting a live tune with or without the rest.

Comment

Excellent stuff Bruno, keep us updated on what happens!

I just got my Stage 2 Evolve tune installed but need to sort out a nagging CEL I'm getting at WOT. I suspect eithr MAF's or fuel pressure problem!

Sal will then install teh Alpha N tune for me once the IATS arrives.

Comment

Hello everyone. The Sheesha is good here isn't it!

Comment

Sheesha is great, especially at Reem El bawaji :)
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                                Schrick cams
                                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                                KW Coilovers V3
                                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X