No announcement yet.

Evolve Re-Map group buy feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I wanna add my fRiend car E46 330. Can u check the price? He want to remap his car also
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by ///power View Post
      What does fuel dependent mean anyway?
      It means they tune the ignition target to the octane count of the fuel you use.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
        It means they tune the ignition target to the octane count of the fuel you use.
        Thanks Hasan. I thought tuning the ignition target to the octane count is part of tuning anyways and done all the time!
        '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
        '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
        '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
        '92 E36 325i Black
        History:
        '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
        '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
        '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
        '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Thanks Hasan. I thought tuning the ignition target to the octane count is part of tuning anyways and done all the time!
          Indeed! But the tune differs for the octane count, and the increase in power varies accordingly.
          sigpic

Comment

The cost is the one which says"GB Price" right? just want to make sure. And when is he coming?
            335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
            White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

When is coming?
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i don't think he's coming because till now we only have like 5 people confirmed. we need to be atleast 10 so that it becomes worth it.

the point of the group buy is to actually fly him over. we do save on the GB price but flight costs will make up for the savings. from way i see it, i don't think i'll be optimistic.

however, plan B is we can have this same GB format but not have him fly over.

Comment

The list on page 4 has like 15 names in it.

What happened?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                    The list on page 4 has like 15 names in it.

What happened?

Those are people like me interested in doing this. And after we received the price they have to reconfirm. so only 5 people confirmed. I would do it if its the GB price but I'm going for vocation so problems will be caused. He might be here I might not. So I not in because I won't be in the uae.
                    335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                    White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

A friend of mine wih an E36 M3 wants the tune, so that makes it 6 confirmed, be optimistic!
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by mn07 View Post
                        The cost is the one which says"GB Price" right? just want to make sure.
                        Yes..

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, tempting, very tempting Mr. Bruno.

1997 E36 M3 3.2l 6 sp m/t?????? Can you ask for me
                          1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                          2012 Camaro SS
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

This is taking forever! Can we speed this up guys?

So only 6 ppl out of 15 confirmed?!

Bruno: Can you explain plan B please?
                            '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
                            '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
                            '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
                            '92 E36 325i Black
                            History:
                            '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
                            '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
                            '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
                            '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                              A friend of mine wih an E36 M3 wants the tune, so that makes it 6 confirmed, be optimistic!
                              Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                              Mmmmmmmmmmmm, tempting, very tempting Mr. Bruno.

1997 E36 M3 3.2l 6 sp m/t?????? Can you ask for me
                              yes for both of you.. price is anywhere between 300-400 pounds.

This is taking forever! Can we speed this up guys?

So only 6 ppl out of 15 confirmed?!

Bruno: Can you explain plan B please?
                              plamn B is that Sal stays in the UK and sends us cables individually, we will use it to read our current maps then send the stock maps back to him and then he will modify it and send it back to us to upload to our ECUs. everyone will be doing this privately with him. the catch in this is that we all benifit from a discount on the price. the dyno will be done seperately on your own and we as a club will not have to do anything with it.

kindly note that i already did my map and i'm done with this entire tuning thing. just wanted to let everyone benifit from a group purchase and if possible benifit from Sal's experience in this field.

Comment

Bruno if you give me a good price to ship my car to Romania this summer I'll confirm too.
                                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X