BMW 335I tunning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by designo View Post
    I am also for Vishnu, it's much more user friendly and has a great interface. Updates are more frequent!
    Do u have Vishnu installed on 335i? please tell us ur experience...how much was it?

Comment

My cousin's JB3 135

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmtqpyXg7yw

http://www.youtube.com/user/Aryan133...16/2qm_481VfdM
      Last edited by designo; 28-12-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I am also for Vishnu, it's much more user friendly and has a great interface. Updates are more frequent!
        I appreciate every single option vishnu has these days ,,, I was looking for 135I so that I can use my vishnu on it ,,but i decided to go for a bigger car ,, now my vishnu is sad setting inside a box in the store room ...

the best and the only available features in vishnu is : convert the fuel gauge to turbo Boost gauge , auto tuning ( the car will tune itself to the maximum possible boost according to the fuel octane level - air temp and the driving attitude ) and command center .. ( read + clear faults - change maps from the cruise control stick - fully customize 3 different maps . and last but not least : vishnu is the only and the best product for people who wants to install catless downpipes ,,, without vishnu , the car will through a lot of errors and any other Downpipe fix will not 100% secure the job ..

Command center
        [YOUTUBE]KbAMS7TjnY4[/YOUTUBE]

MAP switching / boost gauge + AFR gauge
        [YOUTUBE]XscXXeIgObQ[/YOUTUBE]

audible shift alert
        [YOUTUBE]ekEJEmddHUw[/YOUTUBE]

And many many more ,,,

so guys ,, don't waste your money with something useless , JB+ will give you a max of 3 extra PSI boost , so totall you will have 11 PSI from your turbo . while others ( JB3 or vishnu ) will give me 15 to 16 PSI ..( for your information : every 1 extra PCI will give 15 HP to the N54 engines ) . good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
          I appreciate every single option vishnu has these days ,,, I was looking for 135I so that I can use my vishnu on it ,,but i decided to go for a bigger car ,, now my vishnu is sad setting inside a box in the store room ...

the best and the only available features in vishnu is : convert the fuel gauge to turbo Boost gauge , auto tuning ( the car will tune itself to the maximum possible boost according to the fuel octane level - air temp and the driving attitude ) and command center .. ( read + clear faults - change maps from the cruise control stick - fully customize 3 different maps . and last but not least : vishnu is the only and the best product for people who wants to install catless downpipes ,,, without vishnu , the car will through a lot of errors and any other Downpipe fix will not 100% secure the job ..

Command center
          [YOUTUBE]KbAMS7TjnY4[/YOUTUBE]

MAP switching / boost gauge + AFR gauge
          [YOUTUBE]XscXXeIgObQ[/YOUTUBE]

audible shift alert
          [YOUTUBE]ekEJEmddHUw[/YOUTUBE]

And many many more ,,,

so guys ,, don't waste your money with something useless , JB+ will give you a max of 3 extra PSI boost , so totall you will have 11 PSI from your turbo . while others ( JB3 or vishnu ) will give me 15 to 16 PSI ..( for your information : every 1 extra PCI will give 15 HP to the N54 engines ) . good luck
          FYI jb+'s max is 4.75 psi ! not 3

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

It seems like i am waiting for JB4 final version to be released ,it has a lot more options with more power ,hope they ll release it soon.

did anyone have to install modifications with JB3? or JB3 alone is enough?
            I heard that you need to change some parts to accommodate the extra power gained ,like intakes ,exhaust...

Comment

JB4 will never ever have more options than vishnu ,, JB4 is 2 different companies are working together in order to be able to at least have similar options as the vishnu ... Juice burger is too weak company to be able to access the DEM canbus system ... so they had to ask for a help from alpha so that they can sell them few codes for the BMW ECU's ...

I will not buy JB4 unless I see it on the cars for at least 6 months ...

Still , the JB+ is the best option for people who wants easy/fast plug n play option .. sorry for wrong info i post earlier .. jb+ max boost is 4.5 PSI , so it's the best option for people who has warranty on their car ,,, you can unplug the JB+ on the door of the BMW dealer ( I'm not joking , we've done it several times :D ) ..

Comment

I am not an expert in this domain ,but if u read all the positive feed back of JB3 and JB4 and if you are objective...u ll surely change ur mind...

take a look here :
                http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10605

Comment

sorry dude ,, you still have a very long way till you really reach the point to decide whither JB or Vishnu is very ,, by the end of the day it's a personal taste ,

Comment

at one point i heard they had faults... and used to put the car on limp mode. that's what i heard

Comment

Vishnu is the best if you are looking for an ECU tune, and TBH ehssan is one of the best experienced ppl in tuning 335's..I find it funny how some tuning garages fail to install it while ehssan can do it for using his humble tool box lol :rofl: ehssan garage FTW !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        at one point i heard they had faults... and used to put the car on limp mode. that's what i heard
                        +1 , you are right Bruno , because the JB doesn't talk to the ECU and doesn't read the live data log of the ECU ,, so it just play with the MAF sensor signal to increase the boost ,, and when the boost is increased in a wrong way , the ECU will think that there is something wrong with the car and it will activate the LIMP Mode , which mean the Turbo is completely off ( the waste gate is fully open ) and the limp mode means the car is working on 3.0L engine with 150 HP only .. :lol:

Comment

If aftersales service is important to you! JB is your best bet! You cannot beat Terry when it comes to aftersales support! The guy doesn't sleep!
                          Last edited by designo; 29-12-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                            +1 , you are right Bruno , because the JB doesn't talk to the ECU and doesn't read the live data log of the ECU ,, so it just play with the MAF sensor signal to increase the boost ,, and when the boost is increased in a wrong way , the ECU will think that there is something wrong with the car and it will activate the LIMP Mode , which mean the Turbo is completely off ( the waste gate is fully open ) and the limp mode means the car is working on 3.0L engine with 150 HP only .. :lol:
                            JB3 AND JB4 BOTH work directly WITH the ECU to produce more torque and horse power (unlike JB+) ,the new JB4 can give u up to 180hp and 155tq ,has on the fly map selection ,and automatically tunes itself according to your configuration.

I Have spent a full day researching forums and reading users feedback , haven't found a SINGLE negative thread mentioning any major defect ,i cant imagine them implanting people with FAKE posts..not with that number of threads!
                            I am not saying that JB4 is better than Vishnu or vise versa ,according to my quick research (both offline AND online) ,there is NOTHING Vishnu can do that JB4 can NOT do...

Comment

If aftersales service is important top you! JB is your best bet! You cannot beat Terry when it comes to aftersales support! The guy doesn't sleep!
                              I have sent terry 3 Emails and he replied to ALL of them!..this guy is a geek with very friendly and helpful attitude...u can not find that combination...

Comment

if you are doing your homework right ,, then it's your choice ,, this argument has been on different forums since ages ,,everyone tells his product is the best .. and I told you before .. by the end of the day it's completely personal taste ,,,

Remember this ,, it's not about which tune produce more power .... when your car goes to the dealer and you get a call from the dealer says that you've lost your warranty just because of one small error was trigger because of the tune you have on your car ... at that time you will understand where there is cheap and expensive product in this world ..

believe me , nothing comes for free ,,, glad you made up your mind and will be waiting your feedback about the JB4 ..

Comment

Working...
                                X