X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
    Viezu?
    hell no..

i'm flying in Salman from the UK to live tune my car so if anyone wants a tune for their cars can have the honor to get it done.

i'm not sure when i will do that and not sure when he will be free. at the moment my car is getting a couple of things fixed. so till then we shall wait

Comment

Moe i sent u a pm to ur hotmail ,need more info on JB+
      i did a google on this "Juice Box plus" and its having very good rating every where.
      i was wondering if it triggers any warnings in dash board? like engine failure signals?

Comment

if it was he would've removed it ;)

Comment

GUYZ is the same applicable for the 135i??? plz advise me shall i wait for sal or go ahead with any other tune..
          I heard vishnu is th best tune for the twin turbo cars, any i dea where can i find vishnu tune here in UAE?? i am relly confused. Advise please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by i7i70 View Post
            GUYZ is the same applicable for the 135i??? plz advise me shall i wait for sal or go ahead with any other tune..
            I heard vishnu is th best tune for the twin turbo cars, any i dea where can i find vishnu tune here in UAE?? i am relly confused. Advise please!!!!
            Yes!

My cousin is runnning a well tuned 135 with JB3! On high octane fuel in Map 7, he gained another 60whp on top of the original 60whp.

I will post dyno sheets in a bit! And some videos of his 1/4 mile drag runs!

Comment

Some videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXSJa4WV9Qc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLTJo...eature=related
              Last edited by designo; 27-12-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=designo;113936]Some videos!

thanks but i belive videos were not uploaded i cant open them...
                ok basicly what i understood that his car is tunned with something called JB3 is it a plug and play ECU tune? iam sorry i need more explanation about that:please:.. i am new to the tunning world..
                i am looking for a simple Ecu tune that can give me 40-60 more hp without cancelling the dealer warranty..
                :thanks2:
                Last edited by i7i70; 27-12-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=i7i70;113938]
                  Originally posted by designo View Post
                  Some videos!

thanks but i belive videos were not uploaded i cant open them...
                  ok basicly what i understood that his car is tunned with something called JB3 is it a plug and play ECU tune? iam sorry i need more explanation about that:please:.. i am new to the tunning world..
                  i am looking for a simple Ecu tune that can give me 40-60 more hp without cancelling the dealer warranty..
                  :thanks2:
                  I am also new to the tunning wrld but i did some research on google, JB3 is not easy to install and it plugs inside the ECU ,whereas JB+ is very easy to install and has nothing to do with the ECU ,however ,according to some ppl on other forums ,JB+ needs to combined with a took called BT which is literally a cable that connects to the ECU using a software (shipped all together) to eliminate ECU warnings (like engine faults signals) ,people are giving more rating to JB+ as its very simple and can be easily removed before you go to dealer(untraceable) ,if you combine it with the BT ,you get easy ,safe and cheap solution.

JB4 is about to be released ,which is as advised by burger company ,is an improved version of the JB3 with many maps(call it modes or tunning plans).

I have also read positive feedback on a chip called PROcede ,no much information about it on this forum.

unfortunately i have not found educating information for newbies on this forum ,however people here are informative and friendly.
                  Still waiting for Moe to contact me and give me his real life experience on JB+.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    hell no..

i'm flying in Salman from the UK to live tune my car so if anyone wants a tune for their cars can have the honor to get it done.

i'm not sure when i will do that and not sure when he will be free. at the moment my car is getting a couple of things fixed. so till then we shall wait
                    what tune is it? which one of ur cars r u tuning?
                    sigpic

Comment

Video links fixed!

I have installed both JB+ and JB3 on a 335. You need to access the DME. It's not difficult at all!

However, I highly recommend buying an OBD diagnostics tool for data logging and fault clearing!

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
                        Video links fixed!

I have installed both JB+ and JB3 on a 335. You need to access the DME. It's not difficult at all!

However, I highly recommend buying an OBD diagnostics tool for data logging and fault clearing!
                        JB3 is an old school tune for the N54 ,, you need to buy the chip burner ,, BT tool cable , and lot of other stuff to maintain it ,, I had vishnu on my car for about 9 months ,, believe me ,, it's different class ... all you need in one single piece of metal , and those guys don't stay quit at all ,, everyday they have new idea , new update ..

Comment

[QUOTE=Moodi;113954]
                          Originally posted by i7i70 View Post

I am also new to the tunning wrld but i did some research on google, JB3 is not easy to install and it plugs inside the ECU ,whereas JB+ is very easy to install and has nothing to do with the ECU ,however ,according to some ppl on other forums ,JB+ needs to combined with a took called BT which is literally a cable that connects to the ECU using a software (shipped all together) to eliminate ECU warnings (like engine faults signals) ,people are giving more rating to JB+ as its very simple and can be easily removed before you go to dealer(untraceable) ,if you combine it with the BT ,you get easy ,safe and cheap solution.

JB4 is about to be released ,which is as advised by burger company ,is an improved version of the JB3 with many maps(call it modes or tunning plans).

I have also read positive feedback on a chip called PROcede ,no much information about it on this forum.

unfortunately i have not found educating information for newbies on this forum ,however people here are informative and friendly.
                          Still waiting for Moe to contact me and give me his real life experience on JB+.
                          :goodpost:
                          Excellent!! let me do some research aswell.. i think we both are looking for something that is guaranteed and easy to be installed.. plz let me know once u get any information about that..
                          my email is i7i70@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                            JB3 is an old school tune for the N54 ,, you need to buy the chip burner ,, BT tool cable , and lot of other stuff to maintain it ,, I had vishnu on my car for about 9 months ,, believe me ,, it's different class ... all you need in one single piece of metal , and those guys don't stay quit at all ,, everyday they have new idea , new update ..
                            Ehsan why do u think i need the BT with the JB+ ,Moe has it installed for nearly a year and he said that he never had any alarm poping up (engine fault signal) or anything like that?
                            can u pls elaborate on ur experience with the Vishnu ,is it plug and play like JB+?

Comment

I am also for Vishnu, it's much more user friendly and has a great interface. Updates are more frequent!

Comment

i belive that the JB+ is for someone who wants more power, and doesn't want to mess with the ECU. ITs a quick plug and play install

The JB3 is for the person who wants the most power and most advanced Tune and has no issues going into the ECU compartment. The JB3 controls many more parameters then the JB+ and give you more options/maps, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X