Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Restoration - Special Price for BMW Club UAE Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That really is insane... Job well done indeed! Pablo which parts were replaced completely? MashAllah the work done on ur car is brilliant... I remember what it used to look like!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pablopet View Post
      aaiezz,

My friend, who refers me to this guys, change the leather and the color of the dashboard for his brand new (never drived) Mecedes SL 65 AMG from beige to gray, very sporty! You can not belive it is not original, his results were perfect!

I ask them what they do if someone want to change the color of their interior and they toldme:

We will change the leather of the seats for the new color, they don't recomend dyeing it because seat are high friction and they can not garatee the results in the long run.
      For the other parts (door pannels, dashboards, etc) they can dye them matching the same color of the seat of change the vinils to the new color.

The price to do this for an E46 (Club Members price) is between 3500 and 4500 dhs.

My advice, visit them (specially in Sharjah if you can (they are in Industrial Area number 12) and see their work. I went to their two shops before I decide to give them my car because my original idea was to dye it by myself but only the price of the products was highest that the price they charge me to do all the job will I could be watching tv at home! :D
      awesome!! looks like i'll be visiting them soon when i get back from my muscat road trip!!

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      Ooooooo... I want to change my interior leather color to saddle brown! :drool: and i think 4500 is not expensive... Would have to check out the quality of the leather.
      exactly my thoughts! i reckon we ought to give em a visit, and see if they'll give us a group discount if we give em your and my car together instead of just one car at a time!!
      call me crazy i was even considering a leather cover over my dash, kinda like

..just in black with white stiching, or camel with camel or white stitching..
      Last edited by aaiezz; 09-03-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

it looks very good indeed...i will check you out too. Do you also wrap steering wheels with leather? If so, how much would cost?
        '09 RS6 V10 BiTurbo - current
        '08 BMW 540i Mpack - sold
        '04 Audi RS6 - sold
        '01 Audi A8 D2 4.2 - sold
        '06 BMW 750Li - sold
        '05 BMW X5 4.8is Blue Le Mans - sold
        '12 Golf GTi DSG Superchips stage 1 - sold
        '11 Passat 1.8T DSG - sold
        '01 540i M-pack - sold
        '08 Cayenne Turbo - sold
        '09 Porsche Cayenne - sold
        '04 Audi RS6 ABT - sold
        '04 VW Phaeton - sold
        SLK 230K - sold
        E46 330i -sold
        E46 330i M-Pack - sold
        Jaguar X-type - sold

Comment

woooow...the end result stunning!!! its look more bueaty, well done

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
            That really is insane... Job well done indeed! Pablo which parts were replaced completely? MashAllah the work done on ur car is brilliant... I remember what it used to look like!
            In the picture img0292de.jpg you can see the parts changed. Basically they change the central part of 2 front seat and driver's seat lumbar support.
            ... rembering it from before means before I bought it?

Originally posted by aaiezz View Post
            awesome!! looks like i'll be visiting them soon when i get back from my muscat road trip!!
            .... call me crazy i was even considering a leather cover over my dash, kinda like
            aaiezz, I saw them doing this to a dashboard, was a black one with white stiching (beatiful) , I don't recognized from which car, but bring my attention and the quality was fantastic!

Originally posted by mik15 View Post
            it looks very good indeed...i will check you out too. Do you also wrap steering wheels with leather? If so, how much would cost?
            They do it all togheter with the rest of the car, I will ask them to doit again, because what they have done is not as soft an cushioned as it was before and even the the shape is not the rigth one, I will ask them to do exactly this:
            Attached Files

Comment

I will go there (to the sharjah garage) maybe this saturday, I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think these are their coordenates in sharjah +25º 19' 1.23", +55º 25' 45.63" (you can put this in maps.google.com for directions)
              I remember how to go but I'm not completely sure, last time tookme 2 hs to find their place.
              The reference that I have is an EPPCO Petrol Station and from there, you need to turn rigth and is 100mts over an street in very bad conditions.

The map to their office in Sharjah is attached.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by pablopet; 10-03-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Wow pablopet... And all that just for 1500??? I need to visit them this weekend! Can you please ping their location on google maps and drop us a link? Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by Sairox View Post
                  Wow pablopet... And all that just for 1500??? I need to visit them this weekend! Can you please ping their location on google maps and drop us a link? Thanks mate
                  Mate, in the first post you have the GPS coordinates for their office in Al Awir, and in the post previous to yours the GPS coordinates for their office in Sharjah, I attached maps also, if you are looking for directions just Copy & Paste the coordinates into Google maps and voila!
                  Regards and good hunting!
                  Pablo

Comment

Oh sorry, didnt see ur last post. Cheers mate

Comment

that is an amazing job done... I m sure the new interior must be refreshing.. :D

Comment

Working...
                      X