Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Restoration - Special Price for BMW Club UAE Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Restoration - Special Price for BMW Club UAE Members!

Hi everyone,
    If someone is intended to restore the interior of your Car this post may be of your interest. I have restored my interior (Leather, vinyl, plastics, trim, Steering wheel) for 1500dhs with the results that you can see in the pictures below.

Before:

After:

This price was a kind of "special price" thanks to one of my friends, and I agree with Mahmud (One of the owners)(050-8045559) to respect this price (or a very similar one) for all BMW Club Members.
    The place is Al Kashkha Auto Seates Upholestry and they have 2 diferent places one in Sharjah and the other one (where is Mahmud) is in Al Awir (very close to the Used Car Market).

GPS position:
    +25° 10' 13.12", +55° 21' 35.88"

Here is the map:

Is just behind the new Mosque.

Enjoy!
    Pablo
    Last edited by pablopet; 05-03-2011, 03:22 PM. Reason: Adding pictures links

Whats going on with image shack? I cant even view it in Jordan... Pablo can u post some o the after pics again? I can see the before ones
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

The problem is not an Imageshack problem, is something related ONLY in UAE, it means, for some reason imageshack is blocked now.

I have the same problem seeying another forum in Spain, but I realize that using a vpn connection (I'm using a free one called http://www.anchorfree.com/) everything goes well here, in Spain and anywere.
      The way to go until the smart guy setting the proxy filters in UAE is to use a tunnel (VPN).

Comment

try to upload them on http://photobucket.com/

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

see if you can get the pics working as i would love the see the finished product .. my Z3 needs some serious TLC ... especially the interior. thnx.

Comment

And this was all done only for 1500 dhs? Wow it's so worth it! Great results
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

awesome results!! great find!
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Very nice work.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I have fixed the images using http://postimage.org (this site is not blocked in UAE).

Regarding the price, 1500 is an special price negotiated for the Club, it could be a bit more or a bit less, depending what do you need to do.

They advice me to keep the same color in order to get the best results, if you want to chenge the color thir advice is to change all the leather for the desired color, the price to do this is around 4K dhs.

Comment

how much would cost for the 2 front seats? also bucket seats, the leather is not ripped it's just that the color on the side buckets it's bit worn, the color is gray.

Thx.
                    '09 RS6 V10 BiTurbo - current
                    '08 BMW 540i Mpack - sold
                    '04 Audi RS6 - sold
                    '01 Audi A8 D2 4.2 - sold
                    '06 BMW 750Li - sold
                    '05 BMW X5 4.8is Blue Le Mans - sold
                    '12 Golf GTi DSG Superchips stage 1 - sold
                    '11 Passat 1.8T DSG - sold
                    '01 540i M-pack - sold
                    '08 Cayenne Turbo - sold
                    '09 Porsche Cayenne - sold
                    '04 Audi RS6 ABT - sold
                    '04 VW Phaeton - sold
                    SLK 230K - sold
                    E46 330i -sold
                    E46 330i M-Pack - sold
                    Jaguar X-type - sold

Comment

my GOD the change is huge... congrats Pablo!! that really is a bang up job! I think everyone should get this done!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

hi Pablo..
                        can you post pictures of the driver's door panels and the driver's seat?

would love to see how the tear was treated

Comment

Originally posted by mik15 View Post
                          how much would cost for the 2 front seats? also bucket seats, the leather is not ripped it's just that the color on the side buckets it's bit worn, the color is gray.

Thx.
                          Hi mik15, give Mahmud a call, off course it will be less than the job they do in my car, but I don't have a clue about how they quote.

Just to avoid any confusion:
                          • I don’t have any relationship (personal or commercial) with these guys
                          • I have discovered them because the advice of a friend of mine (He has car’s showrooms)
                          • Because I like the job they do in my car, I negotiate with them to respect a similar price (that was a “friend price”) for other members of the BMW CLUB UAE
                          • I’m not getting any kind of commission or benefit referring others to them
                          • I’m just sharing this because I will love to see more Ultimate Driving Machines looking brand new (as mine :yuhoo:)

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          hi Pablo..
                          can you post pictures of the driver's door panels and the driver's seat?

would love to see how the tear was treated
                          Hi Bruno,
                          I don’t have pictures of the driver seat and driver’s door panel, I will get ones next weekend (I’m in Saudi now), but every single part look the same. What they have done with the worst parts (the cracked ones) was to replace the pieces for new leather. They have done this for Driver’s central part of the seat and the lumbar support.

A final quote for everybody:
                          In my own opinion, the Job they do comply with the 80/20 rule:
                          You will get 80% of perfection for a 20% of perfection's price.

In other words, It could be better but I could be much more expensive too.

My car is available if you want to have a look at the results before going to do yours, just let me know.

Kind Regards,
                          Pablo

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                            my GOD the change is huge... congrats Pablo!! that really is a bang up job! I think everyone should get this done!
                            Thanks Ahmad, I'm really happy with the results!!
                            I'm not so happy with the steering wheel, it must be thicker and they forgot the M stitching, I will ask them to do it again (paying again of course).

Kind Regards,
                            Pablo

Comment

could you plz give me Mahmud's phone number?

Thx.
                              '09 RS6 V10 BiTurbo - current
                              '08 BMW 540i Mpack - sold
                              '04 Audi RS6 - sold
                              '01 Audi A8 D2 4.2 - sold
                              '06 BMW 750Li - sold
                              '05 BMW X5 4.8is Blue Le Mans - sold
                              '12 Golf GTi DSG Superchips stage 1 - sold
                              '11 Passat 1.8T DSG - sold
                              '01 540i M-pack - sold
                              '08 Cayenne Turbo - sold
                              '09 Porsche Cayenne - sold