Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Restoration - Special Price for BMW Club UAE Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mik15 View Post
    could you plz give me Mahmud's phone number?

Thx.
    Mahmud (One of the owners)(050-8045559)

Cheers,
    Pablo

Comment

hey guys, i still cant see "after" pictures... where do you see them? they are not in the 1st post...

Comment

Originally posted by Sairox View Post
        hey guys, i still cant see "after" pictures... where do you see them? they are not in the 1st post...
        I don't know what is happening but I can confirm that it's only happening from inside of UAE. I'm now in Saudi and from here I can see this post perfectly and the other ones too (not problems at all with imageshack or other picture hosters)
        Now it is strange that you can't see the After pictures because I changed the hoster from imageshack to pictpost.org and the people is able to see them now. Check again, maybe refreshing with Crtl+F5?

Comment

no, nothing at all. not even a link. Cant see the map either ;/

So as i understand they put new leather over the shredded bits right? And what did they do with the bits where the color has worn off?
          Last edited by Sairox; 07-03-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

imageshack in block by Etisalat and any user on their network will not be able to see the images!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              imageshack in block by Etisalat and any user on their network will not be able to see the images!
              I have DU at home and it's also blocked, but using anchorfree (free vpn) I'm able to see imageshack and other sites.

Comment

what is this anchorfree?!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                  what is this anchorfree?!
                  Same thing as Hotspot , its a proxy. You install d program and you can connect it whenever you want and nothing's blocked.
                  Search for Hotspot Shield
                  07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

thanx rady...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

that is actually pretty impressive! location saved on my GPS thanks man!!

now quick question, what if we want to change the colour of the interior completely... like im thinking something along the lines of this for mine;

what i want it to look like (without the silver trim, i'll keep my wood trim)

what it looks like right now (bluey/grey interior):

would these guys be able to help me out with this as well? like we're talking new leather on the seats and doors, changing the dash colour, mats, ceiling, etc..
                      Last edited by aaiezz; 08-03-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Why do you want to change the colour mate ?! Your interior is gorgeous now !
                        07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Eyad... email sent to you ;)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                            Why do you want to change the colour mate ?! Your interior is gorgeous now !
                            grey feels a little dull and dated, the dash's colors are very dull even after polishing... need a color a little more crisp and fresh

Comment

aaiezz,

My friend, who refers me to this guys, change the leather and the color of the dashboard for his brand new (never drived) Mecedes SL 65 AMG from beige to gray, very sporty! You can not belive it is not original, his results were perfect!

I ask them what they do if someone want to change the color of their interior and they toldme:

We will change the leather of the seats for the new color, they don't recomend dyeing it because seat are high friction and they can not garatee the results in the long run.
                              For the other parts (door pannels, dashboards, etc) they can dye them matching the same color of the seat of change the vinils to the new color.

The price to do this for an E46 (Club Members price) is between 3500 and 4500 dhs.

My advice, visit them (specially in Sharjah if you can (they are in Industrial Area number 12) and see their work. I went to their two shops before I decide to give them my car because my original idea was to dye it by myself but only the price of the products was highest that the price they charge me to do all the job will I could be watching tv at home! :D

Comment

Ooooooo... I want to change my interior leather color to saddle brown! :drool: and i think 4500 is not expensive... Would have to check out the quality of the leather.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X