• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the black rims looking beautiful on this car so i suggested the black one

Comment

Ok Guys!

I just got a quote for the below HREs.

They are 20" and shall cost me AED 30,000.

These are the Competition series COMP 97.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
      Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 02-11-2010, 01:59 PM.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I dont know what you call those chicken pox dots around the rims, I honestly would prefer plain HREs.. With time you'll start hating those dots :thumbsdown:

Thats only my opinion.. Why dont you go for BBS LM or LM-R ?

To add further more, Golden rims on Alpine White :drool: Dont follow the black and white trend, let the trend follow you ;)
        Last edited by SSense; 02-11-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          I dont know what you call those chicken pox dots around the rims, I honestly would prefer plain HREs.. With time you'll start hating those dots :thumbsdown:

Thats only my opinion.. Why dont you go for BBS LMs ?
          Daem Ali!

You know how much weight your opinion carries.

Find me a nice set of rims. Something like this, without the studs.
          sigpic

Comment

wooow, its amazing hasan and i was expecting that price coz HRE its damn expensive, good luck with it

BTW: the price you mentioned including the shipping door to door? :fddback:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
              wooow, its amazing hasan and i was expecting that price coz HRE its damn expensive, good luck with it

BTW: the price you mentioned including the shipping door to door? :fddback:
              Yeah! They have a dealer in UAE. I got the price from the dealer in UAE.
              sigpic

Comment

Did you get a price for your VMRs.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                  Hasan, read my post again about having Golden rims on white and give it a thought..

Comment

I prefer gunmetal color
                    i think gunmetal looks great with white

Comment

mmm...for me i ll not spend such amount on the rims IMO, for me i ll go for nice look rims with resonable price, VMR FTW! :D mine in the way...and in the end its your choice bro.
                      maybe ll take one week or max. 10 days to reach if u r not in hasanic mood, you can wait and see them on the car

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Why dont you go for BBS LM or LM-R ?

To add further more, Golden rims on Alpine White :drool: Dont follow the black and white trend, let the trend follow you ;)
                        Checked out the BBS. Both LM and LM-R have the same studs.

Golden rims? Are you sure you will not post my car on the ricer's thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

yes it ll cost around $ 1,650 door to door

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                            yes it ll cost around $ 1,650 door to door
                            :wow:

How do I order some for myself.

Help me pick a nice design for my car.

Are they forged or cast?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats only my opinion.. Why dont you go for BBS LM or LM-R ?

i agree on this

Comment

:wow:

How do I order some for myself.

Help me pick a nice design for my car.
                                will give you the details when i see you at hafeet inshallah :)

Comment

Working...
                                X