No announcement yet.

Rim Suggestions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (AK47's Blackberry: BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.681 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I'm with the boyz on this one... Don't think painted stock rims would come out nice!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Hassan whenever ur free in the evening during the few days ahead let me know... Need to take u somewhere. I'm not going to tell u where

Comment

Yeah I also agree! Don't paint ur OEMs! Buy different wheels like BBS or simply lower the car and use spacers for the wheels to be aligned with the body! I always do that, makes the car look mean!
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I don't know why many are against wheel painting/powder coating, if it's for the looks, then that's subjective I agree, but if quality or going back is the concern, then after the powder coating you can always sand it down and re coat/paint to whatever color you want, even stock (well maybe not a 100% but still very close to it at least.)

Changing the color of your wheels changes the stance of the car, gives it a somewhat aftermarket touch if you're bored with the OEM color. Especially if the wheels are already hot from the factory like those M6 wheels, I really wouldn't replace them since they'd make most of the wheels out there a downgrade.
          '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

If You are willing to spend get the HRE 841 R

OR

HRE M40

Black rims would especially match your CF roof!
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

:drool:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

VMR FTW .........
                http://www.velocitymotoring.com/wheels.html

my next step :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

VMR is also nice. Any information on prices.

I guess I shall wait and see how it turns out for you Eyad. Good Luck!

You shall have one sick M5 thats for sure.
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

hahaha...soon hasan ll c it, regarding the price its amazing, you can contact them by e-mail with the rim model/size and even without using spacer they can manufacture it as per the request

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks Eyad!

I shall do that. By the way, what model/size are you considering?
                      sigpic

Comment

im confused between two (V713 Vs V708) but i think ll go for V713 :)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          im confused between two (V713 Vs V708) but i think ll go for V713 :)
                          Size?
                          sigpic

Comment

19" coz maybe ll lower the ride in future, i dont wana change it to 20"

Comment

The VMR V713 is SICK!!! I'd get those! and the HRE M40's posted by SHkater are beautiful as well... :drool:
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                                VMR is also nice. Any information on prices.

I guess I shall wait and see how it turns out for you Eyad. Good Luck!

You shall have one sick M5 thats for sure.
                                My friend is selling his VMR V710 which look very similar to the HRE M40.
                                They are in excellent condition! M3 fitment, so I have no idea if it will fit ur baby :)
                                let me know if interested. Wheels are in Kuwait.
                                sigpic
                                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
                                X