No announcement yet.

My M3 is Misfiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note I suggest you to use only the Super Petrol (Blue) for M cars, you'll feel a difference moving from Special to Super, moreover dont heat your car for 20 mins :nono: Start the car and drive it slow when the temperature is cold, keep the engine running under 3000 rpms and floor it when you see the oil temperature at normal, afterall its an M car.. For the misfiring, I have a strong doubt it could be related to your plugs, Im sure Shak will do the job so dont worry..

Comment

I did not say that 98 octain will cure the problem but will illiminate any engine pinking if the knock senors are working !!!.
      When the vehicle was diagnosed (GT1) by my self there was no fault codes currenty pressent.The next step would be checking the fuel pressure with the GT1 in the car while driving and trying to replicate the missfire,if the fuel pressure drops below 4 bar when driving in 2nd gear then we can say there could be a problem with the fuel regulator/fuel filter or clogged fuel line ?

But as I said before I need to diagnose the car futher!
      Last edited by Shak; 22-03-2009, 07:30 AM.

Comment

UPDATES:

Car will be driven today to Xservice, as Dr. Shak Suggested me leaving the car at his clinic, so that tomorrow morning he can try it while it is Cold..
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X