Several Mods for my E60 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would stay away from umnitza ... kinda sharjah style :D

I was about to buy the Uk cable but i found out that the power generated to the strips is only 9volt instead of 12V from the LCI - also when you switch on the parking assist ( one side parking ) the tail lights does nothing ,, stays completely off .. ( check the attached but sorry for the quality , I don't remember which phone was that :lol: )

so I had to create my own alkhiyamleh style board to make sure I have the OEM full options ..

but yes this mode is a must of the pre LCI's .... good luck dude ..
    Attached Files

Comment

looks great man :bmwbest: good luck :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Nice mod Eyad.

Can't wait to see it on your car.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
          I would stay away from umnitza ... kinda sharjah style :D

I was about to buy the Uk cable but i found out that the power generated to the strips is only 9volt instead of 12V from the LCI - also when you switch on the parking assist ( one side parking ) the tail lights does nothing ,, stays completely off .. ( check the attached but sorry for the quality , I don't remember which phone was that :lol: )

so I had to create my own alkhiyamleh style board to make sure I have the OEM full options ..

but yes this mode is a must of the pre LCI's .... good luck dude ..
          thanx alot bro for the feed back, but i think u r talking about this issue since long time ago coz now it sorted out with the guy who made it in uk :D but as i mentioned it ll be pure german made retrofit cable with oudeh style :neener: lol and im sure ll stay away from umnitza tail light only not all umnitza product....but dont compare umnitza product with sharja style one coz some ppl here who install umnitza product will start :sniper: you :D such as hasan as well as me :D

BTW: as i told you b4 let us open shop and name it EE DIY shop :D
          EE = Eyad-Ehssan

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

That is a really tasteful Mod!

What else can your friend get from Germany??

Comment

^ lol
              he is making a favor for me coz he know me how fancy i am for the BMW, whts in ur mind :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                thanx alot bro for the feed back, but i think u r talking about this issue since long time ago coz now it sorted out with the guy who made it in uk :D but as i mentioned it ll be pure german made retrofit cable with oudeh style :neener: lol and im sure ll stay away from umnitza tail light only not all umnitza product....but dont compare umnitza product with sharja style one coz some ppl here who install umnitza product will start :sniper: you :D such as hasan as well as me :D

BTW: as i told you b4 let us open shop and name it EE DIY shop :D
                EE = Eyad-Ehssan
                Yeah , maybe my ifno is old , at that time his retrofit cable was so simple and having a lot of issues ..

with all the respect to umnitza ( I used to be their distributor in the Dubai 5 years ago ) , but seriously i've seen this taillights in Sharjah last week ,,

walahi man I started some part time job already ( I'm warming up till u be ready to open a company me and u :D ) ... sorry for off topic but I just finish of the most difficult headlight job I've ever done so far ( 7 series 2007 ) .

keep us updated regarding your mod .... ( ask your guy in AD motors if they have 135I used for sell ;) ) ...

Comment

there is one with performance package, ll let u know for sure and GL

Comment

OEM> *

Comment

^* yes OEM :D

Comment

little update guys

Before yesterday :orderarrived: (the cables) and along with I got a free CF dash trim & CF side grills which make me so happy :D. all parts have been installed yesterday within 20 min & I made a small brief DIY for both since install them not a big job but as usual accurate to avoid breaking and plastic parts, all the tools I used are:
                        - Plastic remover
                        - Torx screws driver 7.5mm (to remove the cluster bolts)
                        Now ll leave you with the pics, and for sure welcome to the both sides comment: D

- 1st step was to remove the cluster and dis-assemble it, as per the 1st two pics, the torx screws places are white rounded

- The critical part was removing the guages ring since its required an acurate to avoid damaging the rings

- After that again accurate required coz the cluster front cover cant be removed & its just a CF trim with 3M adhesive

- Side grill its easy step with plug and play parts :D

Comment

Congratulations Eyad!

Very nice work. Looks awesome!
                          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

great work eyad it looks much better :bow:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

well done.. thanks for sharing this

Comment

thanx for all of you :D

Comment

Working...
                                X