Several Mods for my E60 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several Mods for my E60 M5

Her we go as title said, im posting this thread as a general thread which ll be for any upgrade/mode/DIY to my ride :D in future :)

…the modes as bellow:
    -Angel Eyes upgrade (from OEM yellow look to bright white look), (Weisslicht brand 90$).
    -Replaced OEM chrome grill to CF one, (199$)
    -Replaced side marker amber color with high power LED one same color, (60$)
    -Replaced the rear registration plate light bulb to LED one, (49$)

Angel Eyes, the hard part was of removing the OEM holder since the place its daaaaamn tight!! I don’t know y BMW (HELLA) manufacture it like that! I did it only after the headlight completely removed as you ll see it in the pics here, and if you are not accurate definitely u ll break the small edges of it.

here is the look at night but in real its not that bright, its look amazing :)

CF grill, again hard to do it coz no one had sticky hand to go through the grill fins to unclip the holder clips, that’s y I removed all the top screws which holding the pumper and forced my hand behind it to reach the clips & unclip it. Its easy upgrade; but need to be patients.

LED side markers & rear registration plate light, plug and play.

Last edited by eoudeh; 19-08-2010, 10:26 AM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. keep it going man .. If I knew you are for the angel eyes bulb , I would have given you a set of those bright white LED's which I bought for my E60 but didn't use them ,, i thought you were going for a complete angel eyes swap .. but still amazing ,, off course as usual none of the cameras and pictures will show the real picture of it .

Comment

Nice work Eyad.

Perhaps it would be mor ehlpful for future reference if you could mention the cost of the mods.

Good work.

Keep going and stay strong!
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
        NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. keep it going man .. If I knew you are for the angel eyes bulb , I would have given you a set of those bright white LED's which I bought for my E60 but didn't use them ,, i thought you were going for a complete angel eyes swap .. but still amazing ,, off course as usual none of the cameras and pictures will show the real picture of it .
        thanx dude, its ok bro. its my bad luck, but if u had another parts available PM me :D

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
        Nice work Eyad.

Perhaps it would be mor ehlpful for future reference if you could mention the cost of the mods.

Good work.

Keep going and stay strong!
        thanx bro. and regarding the price 1st post updated :)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks Eyad!

I believe you need to update your signature as well.
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

hahaha....you r right :D, ll do it at home

Comment

Lovely ! Love the CF grill and the side markers, looks clean and better

P.S: Back to school parking, eh ? :D

Comment

Dude, the grill :drool: .... It transformed the car's front end completely !!!

DIY FTW !!!
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Lovely ! Love the CF grill and the side markers, looks clean and better

P.S: Back to school parking, eh ? :D
                  :D indeeeed but this time inside it coz the damn hot weather!

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                  Dude, the grill :drool: .... It transformed the car's front end completely !!!

DIY FTW !!!
                  thanx amer and belive me its change the look alot....

Comment

Dude that's very nice!
                    I didn't know the rings are powered like that?

Project DVS
                    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

loooool.... Eyad u DIY freak! very very nice stuff! I love the fact u stuck to the OEM angel eye rings and just replaced the bulb! looking forward to the next best thing :D
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

thanx alot guys for encouraging....i need that for next step :D

Comment

Which is?! :D
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Great work and awsome explenation

Good job Eyad ,professional job

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              Which is?! :D
                              for now....RPI ram air scoops induction kit :D for a start

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                              Great work and awsome explenation

Good job Eyad ,professional job
                              thanx ebrahim...u ll hear from me soon ;)
                              Last edited by eoudeh; 24-08-2010, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X