Several Mods for my E60 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Eyad.

Is there a dealer in UAE for the RPI products or are you planning to have the items shipped from US.

You might want to include the ST pulley kit with it.
    Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 24-08-2010, 10:07 AM.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

PM sent :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Any update on the Air Induction Kit Eyad.

sigpic

Comment

eyad is going all out on the mods now...

i have chanaged your Modes to mods

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            Any update on the Air Induction Kit Eyad.

the kit with me since last week and dont find free time to do it :(, inshallah soon maybe by tom. :D

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            eyad is going all out on the mods now...

i have chanaged your Modes to mods
            mmmm.....im fasting :lol:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

RPI Ram Scoop Air Induction Kit installation

Here we go again for easy DIY upgrade for Air Induction filters to let the monster breath properly :D by letting more cool air going through the filter into the factory intake system which is completely sealed.

RPi Ram Air Scoops: 2 Nos. Ram, @ Nos. High performance BMC filter, 6 Nos. Self tapping screws.
                Install time: 30 - 45 min

Step 1:
                the grill muts be removed for this installation (pics have been posted earlier here in this thread)

Step 2:
                Cleaning the fixing place and remark where the holes for self tapping screws will be after mounting the air scoop, as soon as the scoop lined up; i used the self tapping screws (supplied) to secure the scoop in place (on the top & on the bottom).

Note:
                There is no need to use a drill. Long screwdriver will do the job.

The scoop ll look like this after installing both sides.

Step 3:
                replacing the OEM air filter by BMC high performance air filters, its direct installation.

Job done :D, i felt that the engine running more smoothely with little power gain when i drove it while im completely sweat! :) but im happy :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

You are quite a monster yourself Eyad. Awesome DIY.
                  sigpic

Comment

hahaha...thanx alot bro. for encouraging me :D

Comment

nice one! keep 'em coming
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

How is it after those filters? Sound?
                        Dude, you're good! I'm a fan!

Project DVS
                        Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                        CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

thanx ahmad, thanx sheldon, i felt there is an little improvement when i press hard on the accelerator, sound wise i dont know if its louder but i dont think so coz the new filters still in the stock intake system which is completely sealed.

Comment

:drool: really great job specially as live spectator :clap:
                            :rofl2: Do u still have tea :lol:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                              thanx ahmad, thanx sheldon, i felt there is an little improvement when i press hard on the accelerator, sound wise i dont know if its louder but i dont think so coz the new filters still in the stock intake system which is completely sealed.
                              iam sure the sound is more and diffirent Eyad , and about the improvement man I ATE UR DUST last night :cry: and the tea can assure u the powerful of the car :laughhard:
                              sigpic

Comment

:rofl: dont remind me plz :D

Comment

Working...
                                X