No announcement yet.

The Photographer's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right hand: camera trigger, left hand: lens focus ring, left knee: on the steering wheel, right foot: accelerator, left eye: closed tight, right eye looking through the view finder

y'know - because that's how we learned how to drive..

down the road from home

and here's some i prepared earlier! =]

exotic Drags - Yas marina circuit //shots from Jan this year.

Comment

and some more

Comment

some more photos from the night after that
        and some more

GTRs got destroyed by the jeeps

every. single. time!

because... y'know... why not..

yeah now im done with posting up photos for another month or something..

everything else is on: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=bc8c7cbb8c

Comment

RR!!!!!! im realy speachless!!

thanx for sharing

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

WTFF?? A Phantom on a dragstrip! Excuse me but thats retarded..
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

This picture is amazing btw
              sigpic
              BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

i dont think he gives a damn if the RR got destroyed he can get another one the same other day ;) ..

Sweet pics btw thanx for the share
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

lol thanks guys, the phantom wasnt there to race though, the dude brought it on the strip after the event was over for the night just to see what i did on the 1/4 mile, from what i remember he ran a 14. something

Comment

okay so i copied this post from the formula drift thread, figured its better to just post up photos on here instead of spamming that thread.

anyway, it was an AWESOME event!! i was there shooting for YAS, urbanracer.com AND FormulaD!!

and you guys get to see what it was like pit and track side!!

=]

(ohh btw... sorry about going MIA for a few months... life got crazy)

so some got featured on UR

http://urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=4713&z=3

and the rest that i uploaded up on facebook [edit] all the ones on facebook are in highres so you can download the larger size file for better clarity =]
                    and this is a preview of whats on there:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=3befd8a6e5

and i'll I.A. be covering the drag races at yas today and tomorrow, so anyone wanna come say hi, look out for the dude running around next to the strip!

Comment

bump!!

okay so since i haven't posted up my recent photography in a while, i think its time i spammed a little.. its all cars but it'll do

Comment

and some more

Comment

Damn...you've got skill dude...
                          Photographer
                          My Website

Comment

Woww dats some talents right there!! Guys a quick help. Planing to get the canon D600. Any advice if i shud get another one? (Nikon or other)

If i do get the 600D shud i get the body only and another better lens. I think it comes with the 80-135mm lens..

For the lenses, wut is the best lens in market (make wise) and are they all universal and can be a simple plug in Canons and Nikons?

Appreciate ur advices!! :wiggle:
                            sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                            Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                            Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                            Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                            Black 1986 E28 535i
                            Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                            Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                            Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

good job sweet shots
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by faisal View Post
                                Damn...you've got skill dude...
                                haha thanks! now i just need to find my opportunity to go pro and im set! but ive got a long way to go to make it in the big league - still got a lot to learn!

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
                                Woww dats some talents right there!! Guys a quick help. Planing to get the canon D600. Any advice if i shud get another one? (Nikon or other)

If i do get the 600D shud i get the body only and another better lens. I think it comes with the 80-135mm lens..

For the lenses, wut is the best lens in market (make wise) and are they all universal and can be a simple plug in Canons and Nikons?

Appreciate ur advices!! :wiggle:
                                i recommend that with the 600D you get a kit lens right now and practice practice practice and practice some more. its not always about the equipment you have but how well you control the light and are comfortable and in your zone when taking photos. dont worry about getting the 'best' equipment out there because when you're getting in the game it doesnt really matter at all. sure while you're learning and building up your skills then you'll slowly understand how your equipment works, its limits and how far you can go with it.

i personally have a biased for canons because ive been using them for years, but it depends on your style of photography as well. personally (and this is strictly my point of view, if anyone else thinks different, by all means you're more than welcome to share) for sports and wildlife photography a canon is the way to go, for more portrait based work a nikon performs far better. canons are faster, tougher and a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle more easier to use and allow for sharper images, on the other hand nikons give a more vibrant feel in the image quality where i find that the colors have more life.

i cant speak for other brands - kodak, sony, pentax, panasonic given that i havent used them so it wouldn't be fair.

yes in a perfect world where finances weren't something to worry about id love to own a hassleblad and a leica but well... they're a little out of my budget these days.. =P

so dude do your research and get what you feel is right - read reviews and browse websites like flickr and deviantart and check out what equipment other photographers are using and weigh out what you prefer and what works for you. i say that simply because there isnt a right or wrong with photography - just what works for 'you'. hell i started off with digital photography with a kodak easyshare 3.2 mp camera and then built up to a canon powershot and i still use my powershot for some work and the lil kodak is still something i love given that i got to take one of my all time favorite photos with it years ago!

Originally posted by springz View Post
                                good job sweet shots
                                thank you! =]
                                Last edited by aaiezz; 14-06-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X