X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Fans of the original BMW M3 might not be enamored by the current V8 model, but the upcoming 1 Series M Coupe promises to bring it back to the source. The Bavarian automaker has released new information on the more compact M ahead of its full release in December ahead of the Detroit Auto Show where it'll be finally revealed to the public.

The 1 Series M Coupe packs a 340-horsepower version of the twin-turbo 3.0-liter six from the Z4 sDrive35iS in a package weighing about 3,300 pounds, with power fed to the wheels exclusively through a six-speed manual. This a departure from the "bare-bones" M3 GTS that packs a dual-clutch gearbox.

Pricing is slated to come in between those of the existing 135i and M3, placing it somewhere around the $45k mark. Click below to check out the updated gallery of teaser images, including some new swirly ones.
      Source Autoblog

as always with the official weight figures....that must include the driver's weight

so I'm guessing 1500kgs - 75kg = 1425kgs which seems REALLY lightweight

oh and the 135i' weight is actually 1565kgs inc driver...so the 1M is already lighter than the 135i :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        naaaaa i lost faith in BMW long time ago :(
        Thats coming from a guy owning 4 BMWs if not more.....
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

$45k is almost 165000 AED.... our lovely dealers will sell it for 250,000 to 270,000 AED.

i'm already not impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            Indeed! Also, we have no information on how he defines "long time ago".
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

$45k is almost 165000 AED.... our lovely dealers will sell it for 250,000 to 270,000 AED.

My friend if I had the resources, I would have got you one for free.

You are indeed hard to please. You shall give your wife a tough time. :lol:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post

im not feeling those new models to be honest. im currently happy with my old school fetish

Comment

im not feeling those new models to be honest. im currently happy with my old school fetish
                  The E39 is not that old you know. It shall never be old.

It is the last M5 with a proper manual gear box. The one on E60 does not count.

Come to think of it, I have got to get me one of those as well. Perhaps when Ali decides to sell his beauty.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                    Come to think of it, I have got to get me one of those as well. Perhaps when Ali decides to sell his beauty.
                    Thanks Hasan, but that day shall never come :)

Eventhough Ive been on the edge of buying E60 M5s, paddle shifts never give me the fun that you get by driving a manual E39 M5 :nono:

All I love about the E60 M5s is that V10 heart under its hood and the symphony it produces, nothing else..

BTW Hasan, by saying old school Bruno was talking about the E30, not the E39..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post

Eventhough Ive been on the edge of buying E60 M5s, paddle shifts never give me the fun that you get by driving a manual E39 M5 :nono:

All I love about the E60 M5s is that V10 heart under its hood and the symphony it produces, nothing else..
                      You broke my heart. :cry:

Well, some other E39 M5 then.

I agree with you on the E60 M5.
                      sigpic

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post

BTW Hasan, by saying old school Bruno was talking about the E30, not the E39..
                          100% Agreed, the pleasure of shifting the manual gear its just like....mmm cant describe it to be honest :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Totally agree - this E53 is the first auto car I have ever owned (20 years of motoring!) and I am not as happy with the steptronic as I would be with three pedals. Takes the control right out of your hands.

Comment

Y'all know it's going to be a 350 bhp turbo V6, right?

Limited number, limited colours, all manual shift

Comment

why limited number ??????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X