X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ :puke: :puke:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

GTR 35 tips??

Not a good rendering... :thumbsdown:
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

FUGLY!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

has some nice aspects... overall its not so nice!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

2012 BMW M5 rendered again

Early next year, BMW will unveil their newest generation BMW M5. Built on the F10 platform as the 5 Series sedan, the new 2012 M5 will be one of the “greenest” M cars built to date, but also one of the most aggressive and fastest M.

Even though it incorporates several EfficientDynamics elements, from the KERS system to the brake energy regeneration technology, the 2012 BMW M5 has been designed for performance. The M5’s secret has always been to remain understated and discreet on the outside, but within lies the “beast”.

The typical M5 and BMW M aerodynamic features are featured on the car. Wheel arches are swollen to add some mass on the F10’s athletic body. A side air intake is placed underneath the character line which climaxes at the wheel arch. The side skirts are more sculptured allowing for good aerodynamics.

The signature typical quad exhausts are present in the new model as well, but with a more sculpted diffuser and central intake. A small bootlid spoiler allows the car to remain understated and restrained.

Power is where the new M5 stands out. The car uses an updated version of the engine found in the BMW X5 M and X6 M. The 4.4-liter V8 twin-scroll powerplant will peak at 578-horsepower and 530 lb-ft of torque.
            The 0-62 mph is rumored to clock at 4.4 seconds, but with a good driver, we expect to see better times.

The M5 uses an updated transmission based upon the 7-Speed transmission currently found in the M3. An 8-Speed unit will also be available and will be equipped with a stop-start control. The DCT will be operated with steering wheel mounted shifting paddles.

Inside, the typical signature M elements remain, starting with the M Steering wheel and M-branded shifter.

The 2012 BMW M5 will make its debut in concept form at the Geneva Motor Show, followed later that year with an official launch near the Frankfurt Motor Show.
            Source: bmwblog

Comment

Nice, but rear diffuser can look better than this one ! :)
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Yeah I agree with Ayman... rear diffuser sucks!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                  Yeah I agree with Ayman... rear diffuser sucks!
                  This is just a rendering. I am sure the real diffuser will not be anything like this one.

I would expect it to bo more like the one on the X5M and the X6M.
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Give the renderer a break folks .. the car looks awesome .. he could've fixed the rear diffuser abit but its fine .. I hope the new M5 would look something like this.
                    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I will not give him a break... either do it to perfection or don't do it at all! This is a flagship car for BMW... give it the time and perfection it needs :D
                      sigpic

Comment

like to door handle design....

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Rendering: LeMans Blue F10 BMW M5

2011 will bring us one of the most exciting BMW M products, the new M5, built on the F10 5 Series platform. BMW M5 test mules are currently being tested across Europe and the car is preparing for its early unveiling next year at the Geneva Motor Show. Based on some of these spy photos and the new 5 Series official shots, rendering artists are continuing to produce spectacular computer generated images.

Last one to join the long list of renderings posted by us, is a LeMans Blue model, one of the most popular and exciting exterior colors introduced by BMW. The rendering illustrates the same very M specific design elements seen in previous generations, but also more sculpted lines. Wheel arches are swollen to add some mass on the F10’s athletic body. A side air intake is placed underneath the character line which climaxes at the wheel arch. The side skirts are more sculptured allowing for good aerodynamics. M cars’ tradermark, the M gills, are not forgotten, and they carry over through new models.

As illustrated, the F10 M5 sits lower than the regular 5 Series and due to the wider rear fenders, it sports a more muscular look. To bring it even closer to an M car, the rendering gives us an unique set of M wheels.

The 2012 BMW M5 is powered by an updated version of the engine found in the twins xDrive Ms, a 4.4-liter V8 twin-scroll powerplant that peaks at 578-horsepower and 530 lb-ft of torque. The M5 will inherit a dual clutch transmission which will be unique to the M5, based upon the 7-Speed transmission currently found in the M3. 8-Speed unit will also be available and will be equipped with a stop-start control.

The 2012 BMW M5 goes on sale in the second half of next year, just months after its March debut in Geneva.
                          Source: bmwblog

Comment

love the fenders! :drool:

i think M guys should consider wide fenders on the M5 this time!

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

the reveal date is different in the 2 upper posts?:eyes2:
                              sigpic
                              BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                                Looks good, but for me, looking at the car side ways, it lost the touch of a 5 series! it looks like a mini 7 series! i'm used to 5 series being a sporty look away from the elegance of the 7 series! My opinion ;)
                                Exactly my thoughts! :trophy:
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X