Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubai Motor Festival November 14th-15th

Everybody,

We are delighted to announce that our Club will be holding a stand at the Grand Racing Weekend in Dubai Autodrome where the best examples of our Club would be on display. Let's make it stand out among the rest of the car clubs and let's have the best of festive atmospheres Dubai has to offer.

Club cars will be given a parade lap on the International Circuit to make a pass infront of the crowd according to the program...Let's be out there ;) Can't wait to do it again...GT cars, Speed Cars, Single Seaters, Bikes National Championship, etc are taking place. You can't miss this one out.

You can also contribute with the membership fees in our stand and be issued your membership cards and given your stickers....Chill out at the BMW Club UAE and have a great time like we always do :taser:

Let's see your name reserved here in support for your Club

Count me in all the way... :danceclub:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Got my full support ! Im in..

Comment

I'm there for sure, but maybe not for both days...any help you guys need, let us know!
        theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
        Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
        Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
        Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

I'm organising the Evolve stand and parade lap, but we will be next to, or 1 space away from you guy's so I'll see you all on the day.

REMEMBER, I will be going around taking pic’s of your lovely paint finish for the up-coming Colour Chart so I want too see nice detailing job’s…..none of that dirty “lived in look”……not that I expect anyone to show up like that !!!

By the way, it's the Motorsport Festival, not the GRW, I made that mistake also.

It's a free event so EVERYONE from the main grandstand can go through the tunnel to the Paddock area, so MAX exposure for us all....it's going to be a great start to the season...see you all there.
          2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

1. Ahmad.alkhalil BMW E46 M3
            2. Ssense BMW E39 M5
            3. the eldest boy BMW E46 M3
            4. Ayham BMW E46 M3
            5. Bruno BMW E46 M3
            6. Bruno BMW EXX XX (surprise)
            7. Bruno BMW E71 X6 or E53 X5 whichever you guys want
            8. who's next on the list?

Comment

Bring the X6 Bruno......please!!!!
              I really want a good look at one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                1. Ahmad.alkhalil BMW E46 M3
                2. Ssense BMW E39 M5
                3. the eldest boy BMW E46 M3
                4. Ayham BMW E46 M3
                5. Bruno BMW E46 M3
                7. Bruno BMW E71 X6 or E53 X5 whichever you guys want
                8. who's next on the list?
                As I dont have a car I will drive this :D :D

:logic:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

there are too many M3s ... pls my car isnt so special !! ..so i wont be in !
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                    there are too many M3s ... pls my car isnt so special !! ..so i wont be in !
                    Ofcourse your car is special ! Dont say it isnt.. :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                      Bring the X6 Bruno......please!!!!
                      I really want a good look at one of these
                      it's the X6 then :)

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      As I dont have a car I will drive this :D :D

:logic:
                      you will drive the X6 sir, because the other one won't have a number plate ;)

no it's not an E30 m3 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                        REMEMBER, I will be going around taking pic’s of your lovely paint finish for the up-coming Colour Chart
                        Admins, if this is , then please move this message to general chat forum.

BB, what's the colour chart thing? Tell me more...i'm intrigued...
                        theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                        Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                        Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                        Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          it's the X6 then :)

you will drive the X6 sir, because the other one won't have a number plate ;)

no it's not an E30 m3 lol
                          lol :D

Done deal then! :drive:
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Your missing the whole point Rifo....community spirit my friend....YOUR INor else > :taser: ...............:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                              Admins, if this is , then please move this message to general chat forum.

BB, what's the colour chart thing? Tell me more...i'm intrigued...
                              I dont feel like moving it :D :D

:rofl:
                              Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                              X