No announcement yet.

Dubai Motor Festival November 14th-15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cars in the stand are for display, to highlight our Club, so the Club President (Ayham) has chosen the best cars to stand out there. The reason for this is to display the best we have..

Comment

^:slap:

he doesn't mean that your M3 is not good enough... he just means that the special ones were already selected. in the display there will be 3 E46 m3s one hpf turbo, one vf supercharged and one regular with a csl look.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        ^:slap:

he doesn't mean that your M3 is not good enough... he just means that the special ones were already selected. in the display there will be 3 E46 m3s one hpf turbo, one vf supercharged and one regular with a csl look.
        +1 by best I meant the special ones are only in display, dont take me wrong :nono: You own a M3, we dont need to describe how good it is :)

Comment

:yippy:good to hear that

all the best to the club
          sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to see you there Anas :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by Anas_7575 View Post
              :yippy:good to hear that

all the best to the club
              You better show up or I'll send you my "ninja fighter" rifo to hunt you down on beach road lol:rofl:

Comment

Guys,
                I passed by Proshine today to give my Lancer the Monthly care of Extra shine.......

And i asked Rami, if any of the BMW guys showed up for the detailing job before the GRW he said no only Ali.... the Blue M5....

and i saw alot of cars there for the Turbo Show,,, some mean cars ...

i wonder if any of you took an opointment for a quick shine or cleaning the engine bay ........ Just wondering
                PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

The "lancer"? u r so down to earth man!

:D
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    The "lancer"? u r so down to earth man!

:D

Only Bruno Know why i call it a Lancer:lol:
                    PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

My car is scheduled to go in tomorrow morning to Proshine... leaving it as late as possible due to the colour of the car
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli View Post
                        Guys,
                        I passed by Proshine today to give my Lancer the Monthly care of Extra shine.......

And i asked Rami, if any of the BMW guys showed up for the detailing job before the GRW he said no only Ali.... the Blue M5....

and i saw alot of cars there for the Turbo Show,,, some mean cars ...
                        Yes Raad, Rami is talking about my M5, but when I went to get my car back I havent seen any interesting cars :dunno: Hope we get to see some of those mean cars on Friday..
                        BTW its not Blue, its Blue Water Metallic M5 :)

Comment

Are clubs allowed to take part in the xtreme motion show? I so want to :yippy:

Project DVS
                          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Define " Xtreme Motion " ?
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Here you go
                              http://www.extrememotion.ae/

I believe there's a large area, as big as the club arrangement. Check attachment.
                              Attached Files

Project DVS
                              Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                              CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Don't know if we will be participating in that event... but I guess your car has a good chance at competing... don't know if you needed to submit an application earlier or not
                                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...
                                X