Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
    Can't WAIT ! :D
    yeah , I can see what's gonna happen today ,, you will tell me I can't wake up loool :lol:

the weather looks OK from my window ,,, let's see who will come with a washed car ...:D

Comment

The non-M got home first :D. Thank you bmwclub, Ayham , and Bruno for the amazing event, and everyone that made this day enjoyable...
      sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
      Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
      Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
      Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
      Black 1986 E28 535i
      Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
      Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
      Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

lol
        glad I woke up and joined this time:drive::drive:. Thanks to Bruno Ayham and all the other memebers .Look forward for the next event
        :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag: :bmwflag:
        Last edited by mn07; 23-03-2012, 05:43 PM.
        335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
        White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Im not good in taking pictures but here goes.

Last edited by mn07; 23-03-2012, 07:01 PM.
          335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
          White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Amazing drive! Thank you very much to BMW club UAE for organising this drive, I hope there will be many more to come! The destination was amazing and the organisation and set up has never been better. Big special thank you to BRUNO for all the effort he has put in and the rest of the club organisers.... I'm waiting for the next one.... Impatiently :p
            Current:
            E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

It was an outstanding event people. thanks for showing up and for the great time.

now on to the pix :D

Gathering Point

All the cars lined up and ready for departure :)

Everyone is sat down and ready to order

It looks like Meskovic enjoyed his food so he snapped a pic with my camera

then this clown stole my camera and went out to take some pix:sniper:

then he started taking pix for his own car, i have like over a dozen of these for his latest purchase. congrats buddy:baby:

then we moved on by getting ourselves in a group picture

and finally we gathered up the cars for a nice background shot.

Being closely monitored by mn07... Mr. hani and our residant clown Meskovic discover the source of light.

yes it's all about the love... lick that pole Meskovic

3 cars left early i guess but it was great all in all...

once again thanks for showing up and for patrick and Meskovic for borrowing my cam:Coffe:

we will have 2 road trips in April if all goes well hopefully.

see you in the next episode of BMW On the run.. sorry just came up with this name :)

Comment

Amazing pic as usual:). Big thanks to you Bruno for organising the event! Looking forward for the next one!!
                sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                Black 1986 E28 535i
                Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

thanks everyone

gents it was a realy nice event and a pleasure to meet and drive with you all, great job for whoever shot the pics, looking forward for the next one:E30Cabrio::E30Cabrio:

Comment

thanks for the pics bruno.
                    Great event all in all... next time we hit khassabbbb !
                    ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

AMAZING.... AMAZING as usual !!! Big thanks to you Bruno & Ayham for organizing the event !!! And guyz thanks for welcoming Lee into the club she enjoyed the event.... Hani thank you making sure we did NOT get lost....

Comment

aboudi, you've decided to go down my route eh?? did you get the paint code off karthi at 'x' for them wheels? yes? yes?
                        [SIZE="1"]Current:

'09 911 Turbo | Basalt Black | 6speed Manual | SSK |mcchip-dkr Stage2 550hp | Speedtech X-flow 3.0 exhaust | Techart Tips | 997.2 F+R conversion | zunsport mesh| FVD Spacers | KW V3 coilover
                        '09 BMW M3 | Silverstone | DCT | Supersprint Race Exhaust | CF bits
                        '08 BMW Z4M Coupe [TOTAL'ED] | White | Volk Racing 18" TE37'SL alloys | H&R Sport springs | Fox Exhaust | APR CF front splitter | Tekarbon rear lip | ZHP Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                          aboudi, you've decided to go down my route eh?? did you get the paint code off karthi at 'x' for them wheels? yes? yes?
                          my friend.... my route is very different... this is only the beginning ;)
                          Current:
                          E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

sorry for late guys....busy at work :(

i would like to thank the club organizer again and again as usual, it was an special event for me....glad to meet new members and for sure old faces :D

mmmm......small teasing till i finish the proper video

[YOUTUBE]wjrGyrSz1b8&list=UUDwViIF3Rw4H63uo8s3359w&index=1& feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

my share......and i would like to thank the jap spy for his effort for helping me taking pics ;)
                              more videos comming .......:drool:

i was trying to find out whats happining in there......mmmm

and then......again mmmmmm

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Bruno.....thanx 7abiby for the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X