Al Aqqa fujeira drive 23rd of March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

Being closely monitored by mn07... Mr. hani and our residant clown Meskovic discover the source of light.
    lol.
    I thought That I'm out of the shot and was wait for the picture :photos:
    to be taken, so I could go to the other side.
    335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
    White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

:rofl: nice one!!! It was amazing guys! thank you all
      sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
      Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
      Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
      Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
      Black 1986 E28 535i
      Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
      Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
      Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

enjoooy guys :D

[YOUTUBE]bpu_geS9qYA&list=UUDwViIF3Rw4H63uo8s3359w&index=1& feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

great work.
          looks good
          when would the one from the blue car be ready. The camera which sticks.

He put it on the roof and then on the side.
          335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
          White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Hello all
            You know when Bruno said we are going back from kalba and i said that there is a nice 10km long road near kalba road. But we didn't go there maybe you guys don't know about it.

The road is called huwaylat-hatta its 100km away from dubai but sinice we were on kalba we passed it. Not much traffic but there are notable sections which include climbing up to a series of switchbacks with very little run-off In fact no run-off just wall.
            I been on it number of times its a fun road. maps below to show you the road maybe we go there next time we are passing kalba.

Last edited by mn07; 01-04-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

@Eyad, Great Video Man!! :) Most important part is Meskovic Balloon :p hahaha

@ Mn07 looks niceee man, thank you!! :wiggle:
              sigpic

History:
              Black 1986 E28 535i
              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

is this the road that has Cement bridges when going through valleys? in other words the road changes from tarmac to cement frequently, if so I guess we have been to that road wtih Evolve club, it is a nice road but the transition from Tarmac to cement disturbs the car so be careful when u r already on your traction limit
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
                  @Eyad, Great Video Man!! :) Most important part is Meskovic Balloon :p hahaha

@ Mn07 looks niceee man, thank you!! :wiggle:
                  I needed it back!!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

LoL dont mind the cloud :D

[YOUTUBE]w_BzHOwGxkY[/YOUTUBE]

:worshipbmw:w
                    sigpic

History:
                    Black 1986 E28 535i
                    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Bravo Hani , amazing video man ,, loooool what you did at Misco's part .. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by mn07 View Post
                        Hello all
                        You know when Bruno said we are going back from kalba and i said that there is a nice 10km long road near kalba road. But we didn't go there maybe you guys don't know about it.

The road is called huwaylat-hatta its 100km away from dubai but sinice we were on kalba we passed it. Not much traffic but there are notable sections which include climbing up to a series of switchbacks with very little run-off In fact no run-off just wall.
                        I been on it number of times its a fun road. maps below to show you the road maybe we go there next time we are passing kalba.

never tried this road.. maybe i can test it this saturday and report back

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
                        LoL dont mind the cloud :D

[YOUTUBE]w_BzHOwGxkY[/YOUTUBE]

:worshipbmw:w
                        nice try... i should invite you to front part of the convoy next time ;)

Comment

Canu volunteer to join on the testing process?! :p
                          Current:
                          E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Thank you for the awesome video....multi skill driving technique at its best!!!!

Comment

LoL Sameer part was amazing with PGs:P

:thanks2: guys, and sorry I could not make it to the front of the convoy Bruno :starwars: , it was getting busy and curvy on the road :(..

Aboudi Testing What :P?
                              sigpic

History:
                              Black 1986 E28 535i
                              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                                is this the road that has Cement bridges when going through valleys? in other words the road changes from tarmac to cement frequently, if so I guess we have been to that road wtih Evolve club, it is a nice road but the transition from Tarmac to cement disturbs the car so be careful when u r already on your traction limit

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                                never tried this road.. maybe i can test it this saturday and report back
                                Yes it is. But its not that bad. I think you were driving way too fast.

I give you little info Traffic is very mild but do watch for the odd goat and army convoys (Saw them once and few goats but not on the road).
                                There are some slippery wadis (be careful of the rocks on the surface) and plenty of blind crests, at the begining its got climbing up to a series of switch backs, with no run-off just wall.

I'm not trying to scary you but thats why is so fun it reminds me of the roads in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X