No announcement yet.

Al Aqqa fujeira drive 23rd of March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nima : I will kill you if you drive 80KM/h on the left lane this time loool :lol:

Hani , stop complaining , move your A$$ .. everyone is sick cuz of the beautiful weather ..

1. Nima (+3)
    2. Machiavelli
    3. Zakariajm
    4. Eyad +1
    5. Nate +1
    6. Kevin & Lee ( 1 M5 2 NV)
    7. Tom + 1 (One Em)
    8. Sia + Patrick
    9. Ehssan ( coudn't resist )

Comment

Its seems no ladies joining, im coming with my kid only and hope the weather get better

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I have no problem bringing the family , but the weather is not promising dude ,, so I don't want to take the risk for the little kid , but your son mashalla is old enough to enjoy the drive .

Comment

The news mentined it ll be worest! Hope it ll be fine

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I couldn't it in english ,, but here is the news about the coming 2 days ..

http://www.emaratalyoum.com/local-se...03-22-1.470467

but it wont be worse than what it is now ..

Comment

Im going with Evolve to Oman on the Khasab drive... but will try to join everyone in Fujeirah in the afternoon for the drive back :) you can never have of enough of driving an M....
              Current:
              E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

people...

see you tomorrow 10:00AM in front of AGMC

this map will help you guide you if you feel like you want to follow us or if you get lost somewhere.

point B is the final destination. IGNORE POINT A it's for reference.

Comment

cool! thanks for the map Bruno! its not that far from RAK! according to google maps its 74 KM or 1.5 hours of 'normal' driving away from RAK city center..... :D
                  Current:
                  E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

[QUOTE=Ehssan;133058]Nima : I will kill you if you drive 80KM/h on the left lane this time loool :lol:

don't worry ehssan, i've been practicing and i took some courses with a friend of mine. ill be overtaking you guys sideways in the corners ;P :spank2::evil: haha
                    ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

[QUOTE=nima330ci;133076]
                      Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                      Nima : I will kill you if you drive 80KM/h on the left lane this time loool :lol:

don't worry ehssan, i've been practicing and i took some courses with a friend of mine. ill be overtaking you guys sideways in the corners ;P :spank2::evil: haha
                      You will get pulled aside by the lead car and get told off if u drive like that... Been there myself.
                      Current:
                      E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

ok looks like you be passing from near my house if i could wake myself up is it possible to meet the groupe on al dhaid road.
                        I'm not going to put my name on the list but i might just show up.
                        335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                        White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

bruno whats your number ?
                          335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                          White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

I am in if you donot mind other cars than BMWs
                            1. Nima (+3)
                            2. Machiavelli
                            3. Zakariajm
                            4. Eyad +1
                            5. Nate +1
                            6. Kevin & Lee ( 1 M5 2 NV)
                            7. Tom + 1 (One Em)
                            8. Sia + Patrick
                            9. Ehssan ( coudn't resist )
                            10. Mahmoud
                            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Can someone get an extra sd card for my canon with him. My laptop was stolen with my card in it :""""(. Thank u guys...
                              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                              Black 1986 E28 535i
                              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Can't WAIT ! :D
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X