No announcement yet.

BMW Club UAE Hajar Mountains Drive 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring her...i ll try to convince my wife .....at least there ll no need for second NOC ...we are in same boat :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

in Saudi again :(
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        bring her...i ll try to convince my wife .....at least there ll no need for second NOC ...we are in same boat :)
        Tell her there will be a lot of females in this event , and they will enjoy gathering together and meet new faces , they will make a new freinds .

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
        Guys u're KILLING ME here! I want to go to this event but the weekend before I'll be doing the HPDS... will c if I can get a second NOC :cry:

Would love to bring the wife but she's terrified of rounding corners at even remotely high speeds... will let u all know soon inshallah :D
        that's all because of you guys , you give a bad image about the club events and activity ,,, you should convenience your wife and join you in this event to have a full picture about the events ...

Comment

1. Ayham
          2. SSense (Standby)
          3. Bruno
          4. c99193
          5. akanso
          6.Stratus650
          7. Mahmoud bedewi
          8. Ehssan
          9. 3doolelcool
          10. Eyad
          11. Springz :D
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            in Saudi again :(
            I dont blame you ,but i really feel like killing you at times :cursing:

Comment

Was there 2day preparing for something...but would love to go again and again :D

1. Ayham
              2. SSense (Standby)
              3. Bruno
              4. c99193
              5. akanso
              6.Stratus650
              7. Mahmoud bedewi
              8. Ehssan
              9. 3doolelcool
              10. Eyad
              11. Springz
              12. Moe

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Me totally In :)

totally agreed with ehssan_alkhiyami, This is a family event and we should encourage our family to join, My wifey will join me too :)
                sigpic

Comment

Might be busy with the Uni by that date, will confirm later on ! :)
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Khanrocks View Post
                    Me totally In :)

totally agreed with ehssan_alkhiyami, This is a family event and we should encourage our family to join, My wifey will join me too :)
                    and u get that dusty footage with u :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

@ Moe .. Yes Bro i would ... its dusty alright now .. hehehe
                      sigpic

Comment

1. Ayham
                        2. SSense (Standby)
                        3. Bruno
                        4. c99193
                        5. akanso
                        6.Stratus650
                        7. Mahmoud bedewi
                        8. Ehssan
                        9. 3doolelcool
                        10. Eyad
                        11. Springz
                        12. Moe
                        13. Khanrocks + 2.5
                        Last edited by SSense; 02-02-2010, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Gentlemen, pls add the number of people you're getting along with you so we can make sufficient arrangements for bbq..

Eg: SSense + 2 (people)

Comment

Khanrocks + 2.5
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                              Might be busy with the Uni by that date, will confirm later on ! :)
                              hmm, someone is gonna loose the last 'Ring sticker I suppose :Coffe:

Were is Hiten btw ?! he gotta join this one too

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
                                hmm, someone is gonna loose the last 'Ring sticker I suppose :Coffe:
                                Ahem :hide:

Comment

Working...
                                X