BMW Club UAE Hajar Mountains Drive 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elchemor View Post
    guys, i remember there was lots of other members taking pictures ! (excuse my sh**ty memory, but who was it with us when baajour was driving my car ?)

and hey, where is the group picture ?
    Original post updated :D:D

Originally posted by faisal View Post
    Not been here for a while so dunno what has been happening but I did browse through some of the last few pages in this thread and I have to say this....Moe...Amazing work!!! Well done dude!!! :)
    Thanks man

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
    is my M3 the only unwanted M3 in the club .. i feel like i didnt attend the meeting :( . i want more pics or vids of dexy .. .:(
    U had ur share last time :P
    Originally posted by Bisho View Post
    Great work Moe!! Masha Allah... But where is my car's shots taken on the way? :( :(
    Did i take pics of your car? let me check man

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Did i take pics of your car? let me check man
      Yes man, and I guess more than one shot! Hope to find them!! Thanks in advance bro!

Comment

Moe what about mine, did you check? :Coffe:

Project DVS
        Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
        CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

^^ :rofl:

i want pics of my corolla too

Comment

one of the best pictures from that day :)

Comment

hahahahaha....u r in good mood abu hisham :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

ya el7amdullah ....

Comment

I feel you're very creative Ehssan ! That pic you posted has alot of meanings to it..

Look at the different colours, those are colours of joy for the members.. Look at the chairs closed, shows people had fun, did what they had to with the chairs and nicely closed them.. Look at the overall scenery, shows how a nice day it was for everyone around..

And look at that Big stone in the front, tells me to take it and hit it "on your head" :rofl:

Comment

Haha it looks as though it's briefing time :hay:

Project DVS
                    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      I feel you're very creative Ehssan ! That pic you posted has alot of meanings to it..

Look at the different colours, those are colours of joy for the members.. Look at the chairs closed, shows people had fun, did what they had to with the chairs and nicely closed them.. Look at the overall scenery, shows how a nice day it was for everyone around..

And look at that Big stone in the front, tells me to take it and hit it "on your head" :rofl:
                      another customer positively affected by bmw's "joy" marketing campaign!

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                        another customer positively affected by bmw's "joy" marketing campaign!
                        After reading so much about ''joy'' every second day, the word is on my mouth now :P

Comment

Working...
                        X