Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Club UAE Hajar Mountains Drive 2010

Dear Members,

Hajar Mountains ! Yes, the place we went to last time was never enough for once, members who showed up still havent had enough of the zigzagging drive and the members who missed it just never saw or experienced anything. By far, Hajar Mountains is the best place to drive in U.A.E., and the best drive event organised by BMW Club UAE, so far. So here we are once again, announcing and organising an official BMW Club UAE event for all members, familes & friends. Before we run out of this great chilled weather, we shouldnt miss the opportunity of making the most of it, you never know, due to the weather conditions this might be the last drive of this year 2010 before summer starts anytime soons, make sure you dont miss this one, because this time it will only be bigger and better than what you saw last time ;)

Details, as usual, are as follows:

The event will hopefully take place on 19th February 2010, insha Allah, expected temperature will be less than 20 C, so make sure you get those jackets because we're not lending any..

Dubai Team:

Rally point: ACE Hardware parking lot in Dubai Festival City
    Time: 9:30 am - Moving at 10:00 am sharp
    Designated Drivers: Bruno (050 5359560) and Ayham (050 6527722)

Abu Dhabi Team:

Abu Dhabi Team:

Rally point Abu Dhabi Motors - Umm Al-Naar
    Time: 7:45 am - Moving at 8:00 am sharp
    Designated Drivers: Caveman or contact Akanso (050 5500340)

Al Ain Team:

Contact me for details on 050 - 3388005

Route details:

* Please remember to fill in your tanks before you come, our first stop would be the petrol station before we hit the long roads, only for refreshments..
    * Dubai - Fujairah - Hajar Mountains
    * Friday prayers will be performed on time
    * BBQ Lunch will be served after the Friday prayers, once we reach our last stop i.e, Hajar Mountains
    * Members are to follow a self service at bbq lunch
    * TBA: Fee for food and beverages served at lunch will be announced at a later stage, depending on the number of attendees, approximately AED 100/-

P.S: Any form of reckless driving displayed during the event will AUTOMATICALLY result in participant's dismissal from the event without any arguement, please do not force us to apply this rule once again. We do this not only for your safety, but for the safety of all members who come. Your lives are precious to us, so we care.

* We will be driving at a satisfactory speed, so please do not try to overtake or exceed the speed of your pace car.
    * Camera cars will be mobile, please give way to them so they can cover the event.

*Remember, rally point ACE Hardware is set for all the members coming from Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
    *Route: Dubai - Fujairah - Hajar Mountains
    * PLEASE come with filled up tanks and on drive beverages.
    * BBQ Lunch will be served at Hajar Mountains, fees to be announced at a later stage

Any question or misunderstanding please feel free to contact Akanso or Caveman for the Abu Dhabi team, Bruno, Petrolhead, or Ayham for the Dubai and Sharjah team and SSense for Al Ain team.

P.S: First post will be edited as soon as we get more details, so stay tuned

Last edited by SSense; 01-02-2010, 01:01 PM.

1. Ayham
    2. SSense (Standby)
    3. Bruno
    Last edited by SSense; 01-02-2010, 11:47 AM.

Comment

1. Ayham
      2. SSense (Standby)
      3. Bruno
      4. c99193
      Last edited by SSense; 01-02-2010, 11:47 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

1. Ayham
        2. SSense (Standby)
        3. Bruno
        4. c99193
        5. akanso

Comment

Shouldn't miss this one...

1. Ayham
          2. SSense (Standby)
          3. Bruno
          4. c99193
          5. akanso
          6.Stratus650

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

1. Ayham
            2. SSense (Standby)
            3. Bruno
            4. c99193
            5. akanso
            6.Stratus650
            7. Mahmoud bedewi
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

1. Ayham
              2. SSense (Standby)
              3. Bruno
              4. c99193
              5. akanso
              6.Stratus650
              7. Mahmoud bedewi
              8. Ehssan

The wife insists to be part of this event ... so whoever would like to bring his wife - GF - Fiancée ( or his daughter :laughhard: ) ,, this is the right event to do so ... give them the chance to experience the bmw club drive enjoyment , specially the amazing place we are driving to which we don't visit regularly ..

Comment

^^ +432!

Comment

1. Ayham
                  2. SSense (Standby)
                  3. Bruno
                  4. c99193
                  5. akanso
                  6.Stratus650
                  7. Mahmoud bedewi
                  8. Ehssan
                  9. 3doolelcool

inshlaaah i will be their......

Comment

adel you better show up this time... :P

Comment

yaa inshlaaah i will brunoo........... i will call sense :)

Comment

Friends, Family and Neighbours too are most welcome, you can even bring your pet if you like :rofl:

Comment

[QUOTE=SSense;85346]Neighbours ??? :lol:

, you can even bring your pet if you like :rofl: i would have done that I swear , my cat loves to set on the dashboard watching cars passing by .. but for the whole day out , i will have to carry his litter box as well as his food , water .... but seriouslly .. I might do it ... :bmwflag:

Comment

1. Ayham
                            2. SSense (Standby)
                            3. Bruno
                            4. c99193
                            5. akanso
                            6.Stratus650
                            7. Mahmoud bedewi
                            8. Ehssan
                            9. 3doolelcool
                            10. Eyad

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Guys u're KILLING ME here! I want to go to this event but the weekend before I'll be doing the HPDS... will c if I can get a second NOC :cry:

Would love to bring the wife but she's terrified of rounding corners at even remotely high speeds... will let u all know soon inshallah :D
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X