Happy B'day Pathfinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks a lot gents!!!!

having slept all the day, now i have time to check the greetings :)

any how....about the navi yes, mine is 2007, i may consider to get the newest one next year...why not?

and i am seriously planning to get the wheels painted to gunmetal because of the wornouts already present on the rear wheels...

Ssense, when are we going to meet for photo ///M5 shoot ? :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Moreover Hasan, why are you waiting for winter ? Its a strong car and can bare the heat, dont worry, since you've paid for it, I think you shud rip every penny out of it and have fun :)
      Dont lock it behind the bars:nono:
      No way mate :)

it is my babe, not my car. how can i say err...i dont want to use it as a transportation agency.

i want to drive it when i am free of all the stresses of the work and daily life, i want to drive when i want to drive it, not to go somewhere (especially from work to home or from home to work during rush hours)

and lastly but not least importantly i ain't got any money left in my bank account!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
        No way mate :)

it is my babe, not my car. how can i say err...i dont want to use it as a transportation agency.

i want to drive it when i am free of all the stresses of the work and daily life, i want to drive when i want to drive it, not to go somewhere (especially from work to home or from home to work during rush hours)

and lastly but not least importantly i ain't got any money left in my bank account!!! :)
        Sorry to offend your car by calling it your car, now on ill call her your babe :)
        Take care of it and always keep it a garage queen

Comment

thanks a lot gents!!!!

having slept all the day, now i have time to check the greetings :)

any how....about the navi yes, mine is 2007, i may consider to get the newest one next year...why not?

and i am seriously planning to get the wheels painted to gunmetal because of the wornouts already present on the rear wheels...

Ssense, when are we going to meet for photo ///M5 shoot ? :)
          Soon isA we'll meet, sleepy740 also has E39 M5, same color as mine and he too wants to shoot. So I think it wud be a great idea to shoot 3 E39 M5s together, what say Hasan ??

Comment

i would definitely be!

keep in touch!

Comment

niceeee! happy birthday!!
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

i would definitely be!

keep in touch!
                Dude, im always active on this board, you're the one who disappears, so you need to keep in touch :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Dude, im always active on this board, you're the one who disappears, so you need to keep in touch :)
                  :sorry: just frustrated nowadays...

Comment

:sorry: just frustrated nowadays...
                    Hey cmon, no worries dude :nono:

Comment

just a silly question which is ...why is ur nick "pathfinder" since u have an E39 M5 ?? ... lemme guess u owned a pathfinder before ??
                      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                        just a silly question which is ...why is ur nick "pathfinder" since u have an E39 M5 ?? ... lemme guess u owned a pathfinder before ??
                        I guess he was finding a path (pathfinder) and he finally found the path to E39 M5 :p

Comment

^+1

Comment

:) lol

i hate nissan pathfinder! i used to have turbo diesel ford fiesta when i was in Turkey and here just sold my golf v6 4motion

why pathfinder? it sounds good :P well actually i studied geology, and i love it so much. i used to go to fields where there is no way for cars even for human, steep topography etc. when i first heard the name pathfinder i just liked it u know...and it has been my nickname since then...

that is it...

but the path to the E39 M5 has been always a challenge for me...my ultimate dream car...

nice scenario though Ssense :)

Comment

but the path to the E39 M5 has been always a challenge for me...my ultimate dream car...

nice scenario though Ssense :)
                              Good to see you've got your dream car finally, it was my dream car too and im really glad im driving it now, no regrets in life now :nono:

Comment

Working...
                              X