No announcement yet.

Nissan answers to Porsche, defending its Nurburgring lap time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's not as fast as the Loaded CSL in Sweden which did the 'ring in 7:22.8! can't compare apples to oranges since the CSL has got every single mod including a supercharger.. but thought you guys would love to see & compare the two!

P.S. the noise in this vid is just amazinggggggggg! :drool:

[youtube]ZL7T9BD_Q3k[/youtube]

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

The CSL could've gone even faster if it weren't for the cars in the way
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i've seen this vid earlier but for some reason it just triggered the fatal mod bug... the one that can't be cured. somebody get me the complete mod list and i will make mine like this! i don't care how much it will cost. just get me the damn list!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          i've seen this vid earlier but for some reason it just triggered the fatal mod bug... the one that can't be cured. somebody get me the complete mod list and i will make mine like this! i don't care how much it will cost. just get me the damn list!
          everything you need is here: http://www.loaded.se/sd_page/30/1/index.php?

now do it liar! :flipoff:

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
            P.S. the noise in this vid is just amazinggggggggg! :drool:

Noise!!??!!
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              everything you need is here: http://www.loaded.se/sd_page/30/1/index.php?

now do it liar! :flipoff:
              He needs to get a CSL first :rofl:
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

:(

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                  He needs to get a CSL first :rofl:
                  :iagree:

but he has the trunk, diffuser & now the front bumper :rofl:

BMW history:

Comment

if i had a real CSL i will keep it in OEM condition... i won't have the balls to modify it. however i can convert mine?! yes/no?

Comment

you sure can & you might even get better straight line acceleration that what's in the vid (a.k.a. HPF Turbo :D)

but to match the track specs of that CSL it's gonna be very hard :)

BMW history:

Comment

why light weight?! i can do it. all what it needs is a few more CF panels and roof. however i won't do that to my current car. it's too good to be turned into a track car. i would rather sell mine and get a decent and clean csl and keep it stock.

what say you?!

Comment

WoW!! What a video of CSL that is and what sound it got :drool:

Comment

Working...
                          X