No announcement yet.

335i or a m3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps I'd be in the E46 M3 camp, I find the E92 too effeminate.

Comment

wel if you want the girl in me to talk get a 335i but if you want the guy in me to talk M is all the way, trust me you wont have any regrets.
      Audi TT (2009)
      Infiniti G35 (2008)
      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
        wel if you want the girl in me to talk get a 335i but if you want the guy in me to talk M is all the way, trust me you wont have any regrets.
        are you trying to say that a 335 is girly?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :dunno:

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1 !!!!!!!!!
          Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
          19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
          M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

335 will never be girly! its a beast! my cousin just got one few days back! its amaaaaazing!
            But i'm still an M person, all the way!!!!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Noway :nono: a 335i is a girlie car, say 325i, id say yes :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                Noway :nono: a 335i is a girlie car, say 325i, id say yes :)
                hiten would say

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

LoLz, no offences to Hiten :nono: cuz we're just talking which is a girl's car... aint we :D ?!

Comment

hmmmmm ......

i have an M3 and been in an E92 335i till i get bored of it :P

Well i'd say a car defines the driver's pesonality...

The M is more stiff car with more power on the grip. The E92 is a comfort car with almost the same power on the grip ! but it depends, do u want it the hard way or the easy way ?...

The hard way is what i've chosen.. Stiffer car, bit junky sometimes but u never get bored of it !! every down shift gives me goose bumps...

The 335 is very very similar power wise and i knw tht for fact ! but everything in it is much much easier than the M. It was built to be comfortable and to match the M's handling and horses. It takes an M on a straight yes BUT M has more grip ... its an equation !!

The E92 looks better than the E46 yes i admit it..

If you like roughness and the feeling of a race car then go for the M, and if you don't and just want a fast car that looks nice and drives much more smoother than the M then get the E92..

Good luck
                    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I like it rough and i love the M :)

Comment

Thanks guys for all the informative advise. Like I mentioned before, I am going for the e46 M3.

Having said that, i am happy to announce that I am the new proud owner of a 2003 Silver on Red e46 M3 SMG. Had the car checked and all mechanicals checked out good. Only issues I have with the car is the rubbers. Think the car has been in the sun too much. Much of the rubbers along the windows are cracked and need to be replaced. Other then that, all seems well.

Going to spend the next couple of months sorting out the car and replacing all the rubbers. :yuhoo:
                        My Past BMWs
                        1972 2002 Ti, 1986 E30 318i, 1988 E30 325i, 1996 E36 320i, 2002 E46 330ci, 2003 E53 4.4V8

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          hiten would say
                          !!!!

If only i had a choice!
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

PICS OR BAN! :D

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
                              PICS OR BAN! :D
                              Must make up first lah. Will post once its ready to see the world. Haha....
                              My Past BMWs
                              1972 2002 Ti, 1986 E30 318i, 1988 E30 325i, 1996 E36 320i, 2002 E46 330ci, 2003 E53 4.4V8

sigpic

Comment

watch out coz the rubbers will cost a few G's!

but congrats on the ///M, silver on red is a sweet combo! check out the thread on proshine if your car needs a good polish (just coz it was in the sun u know :tongue:)

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X