No announcement yet.

My new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open the hood on the abs unit on the driver's side pull one of the plugs I guess. Nabil is the guru

Comment

Originally posted by Afnan View Post
      Mine is without a diff lock... So where do you get the traction bypassing fix from???
      Go to Robbies workshop behind gargash, speak to albert and tell him i sent you, he can have a switch inside the car done for you that disconnects your traction, ABS etc etc...
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

nabil bro, mabrooooook.. what u need is khaizerana and aaaaall songs of me7ad,ali bin rogha but with a twist.. all the songs have to be x2 or x3 speed, home remix with the tapes... or install the speed switch for the hi fi ;)

once ur done with that, CB kenwood scanner wud fit like a glove.. if ur driving the car in winter, sheeps skin (faro) is recommended..

having glasses for arabic coffie and karak is a nessesity, not to mention the whole tent gear in ur trunk. coz u never know when ur in the mood ..

the charcoal and the rest is on me bro..

those were the days... nowadays if u want to be modern, just listen to foreign music no one understands and put a sticker on ur rear window that says "ping me" and a sad smiley...

finally.. keep the pager (bleep) on vibrator and in the car.. coz now we r all back in 1985 having fun and life is simple :) and we are in buhaira shj, coz that was jbr once ;)
        sigpic
        2002 1975 white
        E9 3.0 1975 green
        E12 528 1980 white
        E21 315 1982 red first owner
        E21 320 1979 yellow
        E23 745i 1982 red
        E23 733i 1979 white
        E24 635csi 1989 blue
        E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
        E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
        E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          Go to Robbies workshop behind gargash, speak to albert and tell him i sent you, he can have a switch inside the car done for you that disconnects your traction, ABS etc etc...
          Thanks Nabil... Will do that... Appreciate your help...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
          -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Originally posted by meskovic View Post
            nabil bro, mabrooooook.. what u need is khaizerana and aaaaall songs of me7ad,ali bin rogha but with a twist.. all the songs have to be x2 or x3 speed, home remix with the tapes... or install the speed switch for the hi fi ;)

once ur done with that, CB kenwood scanner wud fit like a glove.. if ur driving the car in winter, sheeps skin (faro) is recommended..

having glasses for arabic coffie and karak is a nessesity, not to mention the whole tent gear in ur trunk. coz u never know when ur in the mood ..

those were the days... nowadays if u want to be modern, just listen to foreign music no one understands and put a sticker on ur rear window that says "ping me" and a sad smiley...

finally.. keep the pager (bleep) on vibrator and in the car.. coz now we r all back in 1985 having fun and life is simple :) and we are in buhaira shj, coz that was jbr once ;)
            Damn ! You brought the whole Arabian history back in a single quote, you my friend know quite some stuff about us :iagree:

Comment

Originally posted by meskovic View Post

The best days of our life!!!!!!!!!

and im bringin it all back!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

heheheheheheheh i am one of u bro :) heheheheh i still have qannas,anees, hod hod,sawa7 and all the other high tech gear... remember the days of khashab on the phone?? :D in the old days we used to make tapes for our girlfriends not bbm :(
                i wish the old days come back .... ;)
                sigpic
                2002 1975 white
                E9 3.0 1975 green
                E12 528 1980 white
                E21 320 1979 yellow
                E23 745i 1982 red
                E23 733i 1979 white
                E24 635csi 1989 blue
                E34 M5 3.8 1993 red

Comment

this one is for Nabil and Kafeel Ali :)

[youtube]3c5tfWPw74A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]
                  sigpic
                  2002 1975 white
                  E9 3.0 1975 green
                  E12 528 1980 white
                  E21 320 1979 yellow
                  E23 745i 1982 red
                  E23 733i 1979 white
                  E24 635csi 1989 blue
                  E34 M5 3.8 1993 red

Comment

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

lets plan a desert trip soon ;)
                    Meskovic

Comment

im in always, wherever and whenever :)
                      sigpic
                      2002 1975 white
                      E9 3.0 1975 green
                      E12 528 1980 white
                      E21 320 1979 yellow
                      E23 745i 1982 red
                      E23 733i 1979 white
                      E24 635csi 1989 blue
                      E34 M5 3.8 1993 red

Comment

mabrook for the new Jap toy Nabilo-san :rofl: ;)
                        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Let's do a bbq in the desert as soon as the weather comes down....
                          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                          2006 Z4M - SOLD
                          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

I'm sooo in for the BBQ :D
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

That was a nice trip!

This time it will be a little bit crazier :D :D
                              Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                                That was a nice trip!

This time it will be a little bit crazier :D :D
                                I m in for the crazier...
                                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                                X