X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ :rofl:
    mabrook nabil, yala desert time...Sahara

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Friday ;)
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

mabroook! CD is crucial :D
        sigpic

Current:
        E36 97' 328ci 5MT Individual/ Dakar Gelb II
        E34 93' M5 3.8/ Petrol-Mica Metallic
        E39 00' 528i M/ Silver

History:
        VW 09' GOLF R32 / Deep Blue - SOLD

Comment

:D :D some bilrogha as well :D :D
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Ra3y el FJ! haha mabrook :D!
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Mabrook on your new toy!... I bought one myself less than a month back... Loving it...

The first thing I HAD to do was de-chrome it... Here are some pics I took from my phone...

Last edited by Afnan; 15-09-2011, 01:14 AM.

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
              -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Always been an FJ fan for offroading, Mabrouk.! ^btw Nice FJ!!!
                - E82, 1M - Current
                Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                E36, 318 Touring Sold
                E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Thanks guys

Afnan, did you buy the covers or repainted it?
                  Meskovic

Comment

I repainted them... The covers are gloss black and don't merge well with the factory plastics... That's why I went for repaint...

-2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Did ur gril cover come in chrome? Heard they are PIA to paint and always peel off
                      Meskovic

Comment

nabil what year is yours... and what do you recommend?

i ask because some have this desert related traction control issue

Comment

Yes my grill was chrome... They are a bit of a pain to paint but Alhamdullah I've had no issues whatsoever with the paint peeling or anything else...

BTW Bruno mine is 2011... Are there any issues with them?

-2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Yes new ones have issues in bypassing the faction control when used in desert. Nabil will explain.

Comment

2010 and 2011 have newer more powerful engine, mine is 2011 with difflock which is a "nice to have option"

Bypassing the traction is not a problem, solution available yalla get one
                              Meskovic

Comment

Mine is without a diff lock... So where do you get the traction bypassing fix from???

-2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Working...
                                X