This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
    I'm here Hiten, back enjoying the sunshine, my fishing was pure gold, got the chance to remind myself that i'm actually bloody good at something!!!!!!!
    Give me a fly rod and a nice fast river and i'm off in to a zone of my own, completly un-talkable too.
    Hope you get over your cold soon, I hate the cold.
    Get a bottle of Ibuprofen and a bottle of single malt down your neck and you'll be feeling on top of the world:)
    You said it BB - !
    Just dug myself into dads treasures. .

And found myself a scent, never forgotten since childhood!
    One of my favorite malts - half a bottle of Ireland's pride - Bushmills 16 Years Old :D:D

Ahh . .and i'm already feeling better :)

Cheers mate!
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
      i have the music:thanks:

My short take on Metallica is it was really nice to hear a bit of the old-school Metallica sound, but still, the album suffers from sort of like lame songwriting, what I mean is, Lars and James could have made a better and more powerful lyrics, as always, James Hetfield covers it up with his strong and unique voice.

I'm not feeling Robert Trujillo that much in this album... but heck, who cares, Metallica is Metallica...

What's worth listening:
      - The day that never comes
      - Judas Kiss
      - All nightmare long
      and then there was Unforgiven III..

Suicide and Redemption is an almost 10 minute instrumental that would make you bang your head at the first minutes of the track, then makes you realize that you've been hearing the same-same guitar riffs for over 6 minutes already...

I think this album is way way better than St. Anger... but nowhere near The albums Load, Reload and The Black Album... man, Garage Inc. too...

But I'm sure that true Metallica-heads will enjoy the album, The band still has it... and far from being dead.

Times have changed, so as Metallica and their sound, but not to the point that it will annoy you, I think this album signifies a re-invention of the band, a different approach to metal music but still injecting a bit of their old-school style.. and after hearing all tracks from the album, hell, I'm so pumped up,I wanted to take a trip to hell and come face to face with satan... with my middle finger pointing at him.. Metallica ain't satan's product, in fact it is way hotter than hell.

And Justice for all..

Metallica and Smashing Pumpkins are the only REAL music ever... not the wussy bands nowadays... fall out what? boy? haha!

Enjoy music!!!

Well said about the songwriting, perfect point Ernest. Theyve done it with The Unforgiven II the most.

But, "Metallica is Metallica" is something I totaly disagree about .

Let me put it this way : "Metallica WAS Metallica".

They had some of the best Thrash metal albums ever made, but they can't do that forever . I'm not ignoring their well earned history as a great band, but I mean enough is enough . You guys are too old and have been off for a long time . Their new ways, as you said it is repeating the same riffs over and over again .
      why I totally dislike it .

Music is taste, theres not better or worse band . Theyre just different, but different doesn't always mean good ;) !
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

wow a full day just passed without a single "Chat" post!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

lol...yeah :rofl:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I don't like Sunday mornings!

Comment

I don't like shisha :hide: :rofl:

I'm developing a cough and a headache from it
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by MCS View Post
                I don't like Sunday mornings!
                Word!!

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                  I don't like shisha :hide: :rofl:

I'm developing a cough and a headache from it
                  ^+1 same here comrad !
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

salamat petrolhead... go for a daily swim to clear your lungs buddy... and of course, you must quit "the shisha".

in advance.. I hate Monday mornings.

Comment

I'm not smoking it... it's all from the second hand smoke, need to find a better hangout place that doesn't have shisha... But the problem is I will be sitting there alone :rofl:
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

mahmoud u still alive bro?

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                        I'm not smoking it... it's all from the second hand smoke, need to find a better hangout place that doesn't have shisha... But the problem is I will be sitting there alone :rofl:
                        i'll join :)

BMW history:

Comment

I'll join too.
                          yeah man, I was in a WCS*, but made it through. Is everyone in town?

*Work Coma Syndrome

Comment

welcome back then :hi:

we'll meet up sometime :)

BMW history:

Comment

that would be great mate :)
                              the MINI club is underway. I'll update you guys when we meet!

Comment

Can't wait man...you have our full support!!

In the mean time, if you wish from us to open a MINI forum here let me know and you can run it and direct people toward it till you guys have a webbie or keep it here if you wish to :)

Comment

Working...
                                X