This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i guess i always reply late.

screw them they give all these lame reasons! son you need a wasta!

Comment

Learn a lesson in this country, you either need the letter 'W' (Waste) or else find the right guy who eats money and does your work, or else keep trying and dont give up :nono:

Comment

Ernest mate, thats total bull$hit, money grabbing, swindling barstewards.
        Ask Ayham about the way I've been treated in the past while car shopping, "that'll be an extra ten grand sir" at every garage I visited....if you don't fit in locally ....you just don't!!!!!
        Try and bribe the (barsteward) instructor next time and tell him its your 4th attempt and your gonna loose your job if you fail again...you should have done that today...Ramadan, he might have been charitable (no offence aimed at the holy month of Ramadan intended, just a point) anyway, better luck next time Buddy.

P.S. Cheers Bruno for the "welcome home" it is sticky, but better than being wet and freezing!!!
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

I'm really upset.. i want to buy an M.. i am ready with everything.. here i am not getting my license today ...My dreams are shattered..oh my e36 is not registered yet haha sucks still on blue export plates can't register a car without license :cry: i need that license badly.. willing to pay for a license
          Last edited by ernest; 17-09-2008, 02:31 PM.
          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Ernest,

You should send a letter to 7 Days and name and shame the driving institute and RTA for their greedy selfish "care not" approach and attitude, it might do some good, especially if they decide to do a whole feature on it

Comment

Morning all, how are we today?
              YIPEE…it’s the weekend, what’s everyone’s plans then?

Comment

Morning Betty ! FINALLY its the weekend, lately this has been a marathon week for me. Oh BTW Im on leave till the beginning of next month, for almost two weeks, so i can relax well. No weekend plans till now, though im thinking to go for karting at Alain Sportplex.

Comment

OH MY GOD, 114 is the page number of this thread. Show how much work we do at work. Oh well i'm dying to go karting again, no weekend plans yet just waiting for presents :D

Oh well whats everyone doing today?
                  Audi TT (2009)
                  Infiniti G35 (2008)
                  Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

you won't beleive it but i'm off on leave AGAIN for another 2 weeks coming up as well, my cousin is coming out so I'm off from the 25th Sept to the 12th Oct.
                    They are making me take all my leave before the end of the year as they used to carry forward days to the next year but have stopped this.
                    One woman in my office carried leave forward for several years and has 4 months leave plus her annual for this year!!!!!!!! how good would that be!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                      OH MY GOD, 114 is the page number of this thread. Show how much work we do at work. Oh well i'm dying to go karting again, no weekend plans yet just waiting for presents :D

will take you out for a karting session :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post

Nothing special, since its Ramadan so we always have less work at office. Im planning to spend today's eve seeing some of my cousins and relatives, i know its boring

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!
                          How's it going?
                          I'm having a 'Happy Thursday' at work (yes Ali i'm not well but still - i've got an important meeting today)

Betty! are you back yet? or still fishing back in Scotland?

Atefeh - Doing great, all good apart from the fever.
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                            Good Morning Everyone!
                            How's it going?
                            I'm having a 'Happy Thursday' at work (yes Ali i'm not well but still - i've got an important meeting today)
                            LoLz, no worries dude, take it easy :)

Comment

I'm here Hiten, back enjoying the sunshine, my fishing was pure gold, got the chance to remind myself that i'm actually bloody good at something!!!!!!!
                              Give me a fly rod and a nice fast river and i'm off in to a zone of my own, completly un-talkable too.
                              Hope you get over your cold soon, I hate the cold.
                              Get a bottle of Ibuprofen and a bottle of single malt down your neck and you'll be feeling on top of the world:)

Comment

i have the music:thanks:

My short take on Metallica is it was really nice to hear a bit of the old-school Metallica sound, but still, the album suffers from sort of like lame songwriting, what I mean is, Lars and James could have made a better and more powerful lyrics, as always, James Hetfield covers it up with his strong and unique voice.

I'm not feeling Robert Trujillo that much in this album... but heck, who cares, Metallica is Metallica...

What's worth listening:
                                - The day that never comes
                                - Judas Kiss
                                - All nightmare long
                                and then there was Unforgiven III..

Suicide and Redemption is an almost 10 minute instrumental that would make you bang your head at the first minutes of the track, then makes you realize that you've been hearing the same-same guitar riffs for over 6 minutes already...

I think this album is way way better than St. Anger... but nowhere near The albums Load, Reload and The Black Album... man, Garage Inc. too...

But I'm sure that true Metallica-heads will enjoy the album, The band still has it... and far from being dead.

Times have changed, so as Metallica and their sound, but not to the point that it will annoy you, I think this album signifies a re-invention of the band, a different approach to metal music but still injecting a bit of their old-school style.. and after hearing all tracks from the album, hell, I'm so pumped up,I wanted to take a trip to hell and come face to face with satan... with my middle finger pointing at him.. Metallica ain't satan's product, in fact it is way hotter than hell.

And Justice for all..

Metallica and Smashing Pumpkins are the only REAL music ever... not the wussy bands nowadays... fall out what? boy? haha!

Enjoy music!!!
                                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                                X