Clear All

Originally posted by springz View Post
    Mods why do you keep deleting my posts?
    Perhaps its because they smell :rofl2:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Congrats Ayham !!

Glad you sticked to BMW and didnt get an s2000 like Mahmoud was saying :)
      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
        Congrats Ayham !!

Glad you sticked to BMW and didnt get an s2000 like Mahmoud was saying :)
        i didn't say anything :nono: Ayham himself wrote this :rofl:

Originally Posted by Ayham View Post
        I can't be threatened, so here:

I was "eyeballing" a couple of S2K's last week on Dubizzle because I had a "moment of weakness"...That's all.

The S2K is a genuine driver's car, or kart for that matter. But my blood is still white and blue....
        I am also glad that Ayham sticked to BMW because he won't be Ayham if he didn't :1stcup:
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Ayham, Pics or didnt happen!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so that is what the reference to BMW **** as das was all about. Looking forward to seeing her when I bring my car in tmr.

Make sure you have the kettle on will you - tea, a little milk, no sugar - thanks.
            1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
            2012 Camaro SS
            2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

where is everyone?...im the only one online ...its not early morning :D
              anyway....Good Morning everyone :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Check "Who's Online" and you'll see me online too, before you..

Comment

i checked it! but i didnt see you :(...i swear im still wearing my glasses :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Good morning!

WoW, did anyone pass by AGMC last night? It looked like a light show with BMW parked around!!!! I was impressed!
                    - E82, 1M - Current
                    Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                    - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                    BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                    - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                    E36, 318 Touring Sold
                    E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Why does the the website tab have a cadillac logo on it?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                        Why does the the website tab have a cadillac logo on it?

i faced the same earlier...and Ssense guide me :)

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        Clear your cookies and the police logo will disappear.. :msolved:

Comment

Thanks Eyad!

I guess I should not have visited the Caddy web site :lol:
                          sigpic

Comment

hahahahahah.........next time dont :D

Comment

Why is it illegal to wear your seatbelt and drive with a speed lower than 50km/h on this road ? Let's see who gets this right

[YOUTUBE]bWLnJVyK3T4[/YOUTUBE]
                              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

No It's not an Arab country and first golden bmw I've seen so far :)
                                Picture taken in Moldova, eastern Europe.

07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X