X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u wanna see something insane?! check this out... name is Michael Angelo

Double guitars... he's playing rythme and lead at the same time:
    [YOUTUBE]rutyA12z3Ok[/YOUTUBE]

and the simply UNBELIEVABLE... 2:55... watch the hands!
    [YOUTUBE]hb5QaCfm7bg[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

His fingers are playing faster than speed of sound :drool:

Comment

if anyone is interested in this

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...-player-wd-tv/

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
          Whats that for

Comment

guys....anyone of you checked this b4? i just saw it......amazing :)

http://quietube.com/v.php/http:/www....?v=zgzVE-PzCaY

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
              Dude , this is HD media player ,, it plays movies - music - photos on the tv , one of the latest in the market but the cheapest solution ever ...

Comment

hey guys, this threas is being dead or lets say less active than before, i have a suggestion i need to say it and hope it would taken into consideration

Sometimes in some threads, things happen and some members like me and i guess many others would luv to reply but they can't due to rules and regulations, so can we please have a some sort of special separate thread so we can RELEASE some pressure :D???

Comment

Bisho ur car will never beat mine! there I'm sarisfied now :D
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

lool @ khalil :D
                    now we are talking

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Mates.. Kanso, Ahmed, Bisho, all of you can take the pressure thats under you.. I mean inside you, out here in this thread :D

Comment

Friends, i just got this email and cant believe I WON !!!!! OMG !!! :woot:

You are a Winner of a BMW X6 Concept Car and a £750,000.00GBP. with Ticketnumber: 22 5954 78 and Serial number: M7554-1189 Contact Mr James Fredmond,with your Full name:Country:Email:assisted_jamesfredmond01@ebox.g r
                        Im planning to share my happiness by donating this car to this Club's HPDS events.. Id like to thank this forum for giving me so much knowledge, Ayham for accepting me in this Club, my friends, my family and everyone I know for remembering me in their prayers..

The £750,000.00GBP will be spent on organising a group trip for all the members to Munich, BMW Welt, you all will get to buy any Individual M, ofcourse all on my expense ;)

:yuhoo: Enjoy mates !!

Comment

O.O

Good one Ali..
                          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

first a Merc & now an X6!

man ur lucky :P

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Ahh God's being gracious, what can I do ;)

Comment

Speaking of which, what ever happened to the Merc ?
                                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                                X