• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NES Battle City: :drool::drool:

[YOUTUBE]oU7AjyVNdvg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

to all the old school ATARI lovers

Donkey Kong:
      [youtube]-SG_ILlNCEw[/youtube]

PACMAN:
      [youtube]9srvn09IXNk[/youtube]

SPACE INVADERS:
      [youtube]opru6qPsPa4[/youtube]

:drool:

the good old days!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

and to those of you who had a PC in the early 90's, this was the first football game i installed on my 386sx computer back in 1992! EURO 92! check out the vid @ 0:14 when the referee passes through another referee :rofl2:
        [youtube]bdiqM1xLEn0[/youtube]

but then in 1996, EA sports introduced FIFA 96 which was a historical change to football games with player names & commentary etc.. this didn't work on my 486DX4 100MHz PC so i had to upgrade to a Pentium 133MHz! FIFA 96!
        [youtube]2HckG1P6vAo[/youtube]

BMW history:

Comment

loooooooooooool !!
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Life was way simpler and nicer in the 80s and 90s....Miss my 16-bit and 32-bit gaming "career"!

Comment

My 'all time fav' car game, Daytona USA.. This has disappeared now but if someone finds it anywhere pls pls let me know :( The last time i played was at Sahara centre Shj :cry:

Gentlemen ! Start your engines :drool:

[YOUTUBE]w5Wp2Qh0Tv0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bv6GB2fyIOM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                and to those of you who had a PC in the early 90's, this was the first football game i installed on my 386sx computer back in 1992! EURO 92! check out the vid @ 0:14 when the referee passes through another referee :rofl2:
                [youtube]bdiqM1xLEn0[/youtube]
                I remember Euro 92 had some moments when a nude spectator runs across the field :rofl:, did anyone see this before?
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                  I remember Euro 92 had some moments when a nude spectator runs across the field :rofl:, did anyone see this before?
                  :rofl2:

yeahhhhhhhh you just reminded me........

i also know how to score a goal without getting the ball to cross the line, you can go near the corner side and shoot on the target so the ball goes and hits the far post and stops on the goal line but it's counted as goal :rofl2:

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    My 'all time fav' car game, Daytona USA.. This has disappeared now but if someone finds it anywhere pls pls let me know :( The last time i played was at Sahara centre Shj :cry:

There you go i uploaded it Just for you Ali Bhai :D
                    Enjoy ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2w0kzmkunj
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                      There you go i uploaded it Just for you Ali Bhai :D
                      Enjoy ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2w0kzmkunj
                      Thank You Sir :bow:

But how do i make it work, it looks like a zip file and is not getting zipped

Comment

stop with the memories!

Comment

use Winrar application to unzip it ... ;)
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            :rofl2:

yeahhhhhhhh you just reminded me........

i also know how to score a goal without getting the ball to cross the line, you can go near the corner side and shoot on the target so the ball goes and hits the far post and stops on the goal line but it's counted as goal :rofl2:
                            I used to love playin this one too:) with the same trick hahaha:)man i have become so old:(

this was a hit from 96 till 200'1'2'3 era i remmember they went so bad on it to make championshimps out of it here with 8 seater sets next to each other and a video camera broadcasting each compititor reaction on tv next to his screen used to love it a lot:)
                            sigpic
                            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post
                              this was a hit from 96 till 200'1'2'3 era i remmember they went so bad on it to make championshimps out of it here with 8 seater sets next to each other and a video camera broadcasting each compititor reaction on tv next to his screen used to love it a lot:)
                              I took part at its championships held in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi, won only a 32" TV during those days in Abu Dhabi and a cash prize of AED 500 in Al Ain :yuhoo:

Comment

i like this game :woot:

how are you bmw boys out there :D the weather is good here in the philippines :)
                                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                                X