Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my dullest weekends...EVER! Thanks to a trip down to Fujairah Traffic Police to clear a hold on my car!! Being sleepy while driving on a mountain road is obviously a bad call....

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      One of my dullest weekends...EVER! Thanks to a trip down to Fujairah Traffic Police to clear a hold on my car!! Being sleepy while driving on a mountain road is obviously a bad call....
      Very true, those roads are actually great for a fun drive and not for sleeping.

BTW my weekend wasnt too bad, just dropped my M5 at Falcon's this evening, then went to Mall of the Emirates, after that had dinner in some place behind Lamcy.
      In the same place they had sheesha and the waiter suggested us to try ICE SHEESHA. It sounded weird to me but i thought of giving it a shot.
      Smoked for a while, then instead of asking the waiter to get some coal I thought its an ICE Sheesha, so I asked him to bring ice instead of coal :rofl:
      Which was embarassing, but the sheesha was not atall good :nono:
      I was like Im not coming to this place ever again

Comment

Ice is when they put it in the bulge under the "head", supposedly makes it denser. I don't find much difference unless it's home-made :drool:

Sheesha places are a dime a dozen here, but only a few of them are customer keepsies!! Reem Al Bawadi & Abu Ali are our Club favourites! Then Dehleez for a more casual, middle of the week get together

Comment

+ you're right, theres isnt any difference between the ice and the normal sheesha, only lil difference was I cud see more smoke coming out of my throat

Comment

That area is a like a brothel compound!!

Reem is on Jumeira Beach Road, right next to HSBC. Dehleez is in Garhoud, around Al Tayer showroom and down the street from FudRuckers

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              That area is a like a brothel compound!!

Reem is on Jumeira Beach Road, right next to HSBC. Dehleez is in Garhoud, around Al Tayer showroom and down the street from FudRuckers
              Hey thanks for locating those places Ayham, I know Dehleez, its right opposite to FudRuckers I guess, ive been there but never saw the name of the place.
              Not really sure about Reem Al Bawadi, but near Ibn Seena pharmacy there's one sheesha, i doubt it could be the one.

Comment

Yup, that's the one by the pharmacy...

Comment

guys i didn't go to the desert today. so decided to go visit my sis. anyways just came back.

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                    i'll use my cam ...the cybershot !! ..its small n shoots 5 min of video :D ....

P.S : my name is RiFo with an F not D

i clearly lack some sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      i clearly lack some sleep
                      If you lack some sleep then what about me Bruno ?
                      I slept last night at 4 and woke up for work at 6, since then im awake till now.
                      I was at jebel hafeet sometime back, just returned home now and my eyes are literally burning, they're on fire I feel :cry:

Comment

Rifo, you there by any chance ?

Comment

had a bad day in general ... woke up at like 3 had lunch (Breakfast to me). Stayed home for couple of hours, took shower then left at like 6 .. Went to Mall of the Emirates, and as usual boring like $hit. Then went cruised in Jumairah for a while ...after that got bored of Jumairah then went to Sharjah Buhaira and cruised also for a while. Finally I settled down and went to Moe's place where we played bit of PS3 FIFA 08 and as usual he kicks my a$$ cuz im n00b in the game... and THE FUNNY PART IS THIS...

I left Moe's place at 1 AM and was heading straight to my house which is next to Wafi.. I was using the normal way (Salik) and what was happening is that RTA completely blocked Ittihad Road. The reason behind that is that they were removing the big sign board by cutting it, and whenever they cut, sparks used to rain on the road. So, they blocked the road and by the time they re-oppened it, it was 2.40AM already so i was just stuck in traffic for 1h40m in the same place, funny isn't it ?

Any other bad days ??
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Yeah, my dad was bad but not as bad that i got stuck in a traffic like yours.
                            Hey I was in the Mall of Emirates at the same time, around 6, was sitting there in a coffee shop, co-incidentally we didnt inform each other or else we cud have had a cup of coffee and some cookies :)

Comment

daim man !! .....u should've called me ...i was so bored lol

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

and what were doin in dubai lol .....

Need Assistance?
                                eMail:
                                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                                X