This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
    it took me exactly 3 mins to reach work, I didnt even finish my cigarette!!
    Don't rub it in! I could have finished a couple of cuban cigars in the time it takes me to get to work!

:pimp:
    theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
    Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
    Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
    Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      well atleast i used too!... no nightmares :P ....but a lotta tension gone for sure!...no worries now....no tiring nights....i can get out of the house during the week without worry!.... earlier, it was just work n home :WTF:

GOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOORNING DUBAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! :yippy:

Hope you guys have a great day ahead!
      Morning bro, how's the M-truck doing? :P :rofl:
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Traffic traffic traffic!

I was looking at rents in dubai the other day, the cheapest decent Villa I found was 210k!!!

Im in AL Ain now for a couple days, people here are lucky!! it took me exactly 3 mins to reach work, I didnt even finish my cigarette!!
        Nabil, seriously you're in Alain ?! Cmon bro give me a call when you're free, maybe we can meet. Alain = No traffic :D Takes me 5 mins to reach work, its just 5 kms away from my house.
        Good Morning BMW Club UAE !!

Comment

Morning Ali, how's it going?

(i'm back on the forums after a tiring, drowning-in-malt weekend)

My mouth still tastes a bit of Glen :P
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Nabil, seriously you're in Alain ?! Cmon bro give me a call when you're free, maybe we can meet. Alain = No traffic :D Takes me 5 mins to reach work, its just 5 kms away from my house.
            Good Morning BMW Club UAE !!
            yeah bro, im working on this project for Al Hilal bank, back to dubai and its traffic tomorrow :(

I will have another project for Emirates Islamic bank, thier academy on Dubai - Hatta road! I have no idea what time do i have to leave sharjah to rach thier by 8am! Forza AL Ain, I will be back here next week :D
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Never mind, whenever you're here in town let me know :D We'll have coffee as my treat

Comment

What are your working hours? and where? we can meet for a small chat if u want, Can I have orange juice instead of coffee? :D :D
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

What are your working hours? and where? we can meet for a small chat if u want, Can I have orange juice instead of coffee? :D :D
                  I work from 7:30 am - 2:30 pm, I work near Tawam Hospital. We can meet near Ahlia prisonic, there's a nice french coffee shop called Labrioche. And yes you can have anything you wish :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    I work from 7:30 am - 2:30 pm, I work near Tawam Hospital. We can meet near Ahlia prisonic, there's a nice french coffee shop called Labrioche. And yes you can have anything you wish :)
                    Oh tawam Hospital and Ahlia Prisonic!!!

I have no idea where they are :D :D
                    Meskovic

Comment

No worries, just let me know when you're going to be here and I'll come wherever you are, we can fix the timing later :)

Comment

:bow:
                        Meskovic

Comment

Ok guys good morning! I NEED HELP please. Need to take the EVO to TAM cuz it needs engine oil and since its been serviced there i rather take it there. Now i need directions please called Ghoonk last nite and thanks he did give me the direction but it was so confusing. Can someone help please.
                          Audi TT (2009)
                          Infiniti G35 (2008)
                          Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Good morning Atefeh, sorry, i cant help you on this one - one of these guys should soon :)
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

Hello Khanoomi, maybe this can help you,

Contact TAM: +971 4 88 53 838

Comment

or this:
                                Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                                X