This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
    a porsche is a porsche - but the m6. . no words man-i dont know which one performs better or which is anyhow better. . . but for me . . If it were to be - it's the m6 !!
    (sorry for the interruption)
    If it was for me too, id close my eyes and take the M6.
    M6 is 500 hp compared to 385 hp of Carrera, M6 is 10 cylinder compared to Flat 6 cylinder engine of Carrera, no doubt about M6. But its for a cousin, so Nabil must know more about Porsches, he cud suggest and i cud leave the choice to cousin

Comment

Just another word of advice for you darling -
      Self learning is the best way to learn those softwares - The more you explore the more you learn . . same as in the case of *** :P
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Just another word of advice for you darling -
        Self learning is the best way to learn those softwares - The more you explore the more you learn . . same as in the case of *** :P
        LoLz, very well said ! I like exploring new things myself, cuz in the end you wont forget. Things taught like books, we always tend to forget. Self Service is the Best Service :)

Comment

Interesting choices!

well it depends on what your cousin want, 2 door? 4 door? drag? track? show?

Im a BMW addict before being a porsche guy, so my love is always BMWs, but on the track a normal carera can eat the heart out of an M6 on every corner stock to stock, on the straigh im sure the M6 has the advantage but not from a standing start, so again it depends on his requirements, but the porsche is a different class, as Hitten said, a porsche is a porsche, which on the street will attract more attention? Ill leave that for you to answer ;)
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Self Service is the Best Service :)
            I don't agree with that bro!
            By the end of it - one has a grey beard. . .and a much mmuch bigger 'right bicep'
            HAHAHA
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

whhaazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaappp duudes!!!!!????

Hiten, dude....you can try city centre below magic planet to pay your fines... :) they are open late
              ________
              Avandia settlement information
              Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:59 AM.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                as Hitten said,
                HITEN!
                I'ts not Bitten, or even mitten!
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  whhaazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaappp duudes!!!!!????

Hiten, dude....you can try city centre below magic planet to pay your fines... :) they are open late

they have a machine or they have people sitting there?
                  Someone told me about a machine in lamcy plaza.

Thanks for the help bro!
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Interesting choices!

well it depends on what your cousin want, 2 door? 4 door?
                    Appreciate your advise Nabil :) but
                    I didnt mention any 4 door :nono:
                    He wants it for show, no drags or tracks. Normal use as a daily car

Comment

HITEN!
                      Sorry Sir!

Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

HITEN!
                        LoLz, Nabil repeated the ditto mistake i once committed :P

Comment

Sorry Sir!

no needs for sorry's man!
                          Just correcting ya bro - no offence!
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            Appreciate your advise Nabil :) but
                            I didnt mention any 4 door :nono:
                            He wants it for show, no drags or tracks. Normal use as a daily car
                            I know you didnt mention it, i was just telling you it depends on what he wants :)

If it is for show then no one can give advice, its a personal preferance, we can advice, on power, options and what we like in terms of looks, but at the end he will have to choose what he likes to show, and what class does he want to belong to ;)
                            Meskovic

Comment

no needs for sorry's man!
                              Just correcting ya bro - no offence!
                              I know viten :)

:rofl:
                              Meskovic

Comment

Considering power, M6 is more powerful, am i right ? You agree with me ? Both the cars have got power and looks

Comment

Working...
                                X