X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
    I know.

I noticed that when <1000 you are called an Addict but when >1000 you are reduced to an enthusiast?????
    It should be the other way around!!!
    I know what you're saying and i spoke to Rifo (incharge of User Titles) about this, but nothing was said about it.
    Until yesterday i was a BMW Enthusiast, so why all of a sudden today a Bimmer ?? Bimmer is the proper term for BMW cars, not for an addicted forum user :nono:
    Sorry and no offences to anyone, but Bimmer just doesnt sound right + we need to have a proper sorted out list of User Titles

Comment

hello :)

Comment

lol welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          from my end i haven't done anything... rifo, ayham. what have you done?
          I know Bruno you havent done a thing, but whoever did, im sure hes an admin of the board, i dont mind for any changes done by the board admins but to the least, we guys do need to know about any changes made. Atleast we deserve the right to get updates instead of being surprised.

Comment

Alright lets not make a fuss out of the User Title thingie, whoever did, im sure he'll let us know whats with this Bimmer thing.
            :bow: and sorry admins

Comment

i like the thing that they have in DTM forums. you can customize your own user title thingie. just a comment.
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Sasan Shah View Post
                Hello sasan,
                Apparently there is a back log of people waiting to see you this weekend, your going to be a busy boy.

Welcome to the forum.:welcome2:
                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Welcome Aboard :hi: Sashan
                  You could introduce yourself in the ''New Members Introduction'' column

Comment

Look who finally decided to grace us with his presence... welcome back bro!

hope u had a good vacation :)
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

GUYS!
                      where can i pay my fines in dubai!?
                      And till what time are they open today?
                      Please help!
                      I'm in a fix here. got back to office, had urgent work to take care of. .
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Tasjeel on the road between Rashidyia and Al Aweer Hiten.

Anyway, i'm gonna try this on ya'

Nihayat Osboo' saeedah Leljamee'

how did I do?:)
                        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Excellent :)

Wishing you a great weekend as well ;)
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Tasjeel on the road between Rashidyia and Al Aweer Hiten.

Anyway, i'm gonna try this on ya'

Same goes to everybody, a very Happy weekend.
                            But as Ayham said, this is an English forum and we only discuss things on this forum in English, so please avoid typing in any other language :)

Comment

He is trying to learn Arabic, give the brother a chance :D

Easy Tiger ;)
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                                He is trying to learn Arabic, give the brother a chance :D

Easy Tiger ;)
                                LoLz @ Tiger :gun:
                                Its the forum's rule, not mine :)
                                Good Luck with Arabic Betty, im sure you can do well bro

Comment

Working...
                                X